Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gco
May 8, 2007

gco deserves bunnies, too!
Bought an antimatter condenser. Is cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gco
May 8, 2007

SynthOrange posted:

Oh god, did the new update make the base 2 achievement require 256 grandmas and cursors? :negative:

Nah, it still says 128 max.

gco
May 8, 2007

Just got my first cookie chain.

gco
May 8, 2007

I had to reboot and my antimatter condensers are obscenely high prices. Luckily I got 50 before the price hike.

e; gently caress, the upgrade I was hoping to get that was only 9.999 trillion is now 39.999 trillion. :negative:

gco
May 8, 2007

Really wish I didn't have to reboot last night. These expensive antimatter condensers are killing me.

gco fucked around with this message at 19:36 on Sep 15, 2013

gco
May 8, 2007

How long do the Grandmatriarchs have to be angry before I can buy a Communal Brainsweep? It hasn't unlocked yet and I can't advance.

gco
May 8, 2007

Kyrosiris posted:

30 minutes after you buy Exotic Nuts.

K these octogenarians have been enraged for over an hour and my only available upgrades are a seventh elder pledge or the elder covenant, which I've already toggled before finding out it doesn't do anything. Do I have to keep doing these elder pledges until the cost maxes out or something?

gco
May 8, 2007

LAY-ZX posted:

If you're able to buy the elder pledge/covenant you should already have all of the grandma upgrades. Did it just pop up for you after you bought One Mind or what?

It appeared after I got the exotic nuts but I haven't been able to get past that after however many hours I've been checking up on it.

Also interesting thing of note: each chain cookie click counts as a golden cookie clicked, even if it's a blood cookie. I've gotten 4 cookie chains so far but none of them have exceeded 66.666 billion.

gco
May 8, 2007

AnonSpore posted:

Well technically later on you can get a clicking frenzy while you have a 7x frenzy on, and it's pretty magical.

Man I don't know if I'm just massively unlucky, but I've never gotten 2 frenzies at the same time. Each time I've had a frenzy and clicked another golden cookie, it's been a 'lucky' one, which is kinda ironic...

Is it impossible to have 2x 7x frenzies at the same time?

gco
May 8, 2007

GenericOverusedName posted:

My cookies have achieved sentience :catstare:

Seriously what the gently caress is this game, why can I not stop playing.

Completionism combined with procrastination...ism.

Unfortunately, you can never complete it, so you'll always be making cookies. Always.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gco
May 8, 2007

K I'm going to try to quit cold turkey in favor of important poo poo to do this week. Not even going to have it open in a background tab gaining cookies. Let's see if I can do this. God I hope I can cuz I got poo poo to do.

• Locked thread