Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

gggiiimmmppp posted:

We simply don't understand the forces at work here on the cosmological scale, but it's certainly possible to predict the catastrophic ramifications of adding a universe worth of mass to our planet. It'd destabilize the whole solar system, cause our satellites to crash out of the sky, make standing upright on the Earth's surface pretty much impossible without breaking your legs and, ultimately, the earth will spontaneously begin fusing cookies which due to the low hydrogen/helium content would promptly result in a cookienova. The only sane course of action is an immediate moratorium on cookie clicking until we can find a way to disperse the added mass across the universe.

I'm okay with this because at least everyone will have cookies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

big mean giraffe posted:

I don't see any cats or milk are you guys playing an old version?

Refresh the page and be astounded!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Personally my cookie production is increasing very slowly, but I'm not impatient. Cookies have all the time in the world. Actually that last sentence was an incredible understatement.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

RatHat posted:

Do they only appear after a certain threshold? I'm at 10k cookie per second and I've yet to see any cats.

Oh well the cats are upgrades. Very expensive ones too so don't worry about it they'll show up eventually. I'm not sure exactly what unlocks them for purchase but you won't be able to buy them for ages.

As long as you see the milk you're on the current version.

Gormless Gormster posted:

You'll be left behind in the cookie arms race, while my quantum cookie production lines will be the envy of the baking world.

Look buddy, my universe has been converted to cookie dough on the molecular level I'm doing fine.

"It begins" - grandma

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I'm starting to get concerned about the environmental effects of these cookies. Sure I can accept that tardigrades, frogs, and blowfish have always had unsightly lumps, but penguins? There's something wrong here, I think we should shut this whole thing down.

Just a few more cookies first.

Edit: Oh no wait, it's all good, they just had their arthritis cured.

Regy Rusty fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Aug 28, 2013

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I can't remember the last time I actually ate a chocolate chip cookie.

I care only for their production. Consumption is meaningless.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

You've just got access to cookie at its purest form. Click and don't stop clicking!

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

cat doter posted:

THERE

ARE

FOUR

GRANDMA

DOUBLERS

I see five, oh god I see five

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty