Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I'm pretty sure buying those cats is going to win me this game within five minutes, but it's going to take me an hour to save up enough to buy them :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

WendigoJohnson posted:

I'm making 10 million cookies a second and it's still not enough.

My goal is to get everything to 100 and unlock all upgrades. That's the end of the game, right?

Right? :ohdear:

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

The final cursor upgrade only bumped me up by 7 million CPS. It wasn't super expensive, at least (was actually cheaper than cursors #155-160), but I'm disappointed :smith:

Going down the list trying to get 100 of everything, the last five alchemy labs are going to be loving brutal. #95 is already 116 bil, ugh.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

WhitemageofDOOM posted:

Time machines are
A) Bloody expensive
B) Bloody efficient

Seriously, a 100 tril a pop at 48 of the bastards.

I believe you mean 100 billion; you had me panicked for a second.

I'm still trying to get 100 portals. They're at 120 billion at #80; I expect them to reach 300 billion or more by 100 :shepface:

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

big mean giraffe posted:

I'm at 62 and they cost me 715 million, what are you on about?

Trying to get 100 of portal & time machine. My current strategy is to just buy whichever is currently cheaper. I still have two +15% upgrades left to get, each costing 1 trillion, but I'm planning on leaving this on overnight and I should get around 8 trillion, more than enough for those.

Now if you excuse me, I have spreadsheets to update and cookies to make!!!

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Ogmius815 posted:

Wow I can't believe I never tried clicking on those things. Dumb dee dumb.

The game is called Cookie Clicker. How... how do you not try clicking those cookies?? :confused:

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

C/D: Can I get the Base 2 achievement with 160 cursors/128 grandmas/100 everything else? Or does it need to be more exact?

Also about to get my 100th portal, then I can beyond the long slog towards 100 time machines :getin:

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

I never closed the tab. I still have my cookies. I can never close my browser

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

The Lord of Hats posted:

drat you, Golden Cookie achievements! drat youuuuuuuuuuuuu!

I need 27 more cursors, and 33 more Time Machines, but everything else (1,000,000,000 CPS, both golden cookie upgrades, and both golden cookie achievements) require those drat golden cookies to appear.

I finally got the first golden cookie upgrade, but I don't think it made the spawn rate any loving higher. What's the second one at again, twenty-something? Seems impossible :smith:

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

I'm at Time Machine #74 and it already takes 3 hours per machine :ohdear:

Pretty sure that maxing out cursors is going to end up cheap by comparison - cursor #176 will be a mere half hour.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Sulphuric Sundae posted:

Game updated! Woo!

Clicking in now almost worth something at higher levels and there's a whole bunch of grandma upgrades.

I refreshed before realizing that there was a golden cookie on my screen :smithicide:

Sindai posted:

Even more expensive cookie types too. Two more +15% upgrades for 10 trillion each.

EDIT: And an achievement for clicking 77 gold cookies. :getin:

NO

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

help

background is grandmas

what is happening

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Frionnel posted:

Ok, so i just found out what the last one is.
Elder Covenant: Puts a permanent end to the grandmapocalypse at the price of 20% your Cps

Oof, that seems like a poor deal. What advantage is there to ending it?

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Can someone explain the grandma pledging mechanic?

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

welp, see you guys in two weeks, I guess, given my current CPS of ~500 million :smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

Phenotype posted:

I'm out! I had 80/81 upgrades, all but the 100 time machine achievement, and 82 time machines. Then I read that post that said 85 time machines was roughly 10% of the total. Then they dropped a ton of new upgrades.

gently caress cookies.

I'm reppin cinnamon rolls from now on.

I agree with all of this, but... I just can't convince myself to close the tab :smith:

• Locked thread