Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

How would you go about beating this game in the shortest amount of time, and with the fewest clicks possible? I'm not sure how you'd define 'completed', or what is considered a click or not, whether that's just on the cookie, or including using the interface.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

I've got so many cookie-multiverses that I'm having to reboot the timeline every seven milliseconds to prevent canons from overlapping.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

A Yolo Wizard posted:

oh i forgot about the part where you can't criticize the work of others because its "silly." my bad. hopefully noone does something too serious like make a whole thread about it; that would truly be Something Awful

The controls in QWOP, Octodad, and Surgeion Simulator 2013 are terrible! Why would anyone like these games?

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

I've sold everything except my time machines, which was probably an even worse decision.

E: I was pretty close to 160 cursors too.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

So, the next upgrade is 11 hours away. I think I'm done with this game.

• Locked thread