Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Rhinoceraptor posted:

Child labor will double factory efficiency....do I dare?

The upgrades are pointless really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
I don't see any cats or milk are you guys playing an old version?

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

abraham linksys posted:

I believe you mean 100 billion; you had me panicked for a second.

I'm still trying to get 100 portals. They're at 120 billion at #80; I expect them to reach 300 billion or more by 100 :shepface:

I'm at 62 and they cost me 715 million, what are you on about?

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

abraham linksys posted:

Trying to get 100 of portal & time machine. My current strategy is to just buy whichever is currently cheaper. I still have two +15% upgrades left to get, each costing 1 trillion, but I'm planning on leaving this on overnight and I should get around 8 trillion, more than enough for those.

Now if you excuse me, I have spreadsheets to update and cookies to make!!!

Derp read that as time machines :downs:

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

nominal posted:

Also holy poo poo those last 5 cursors to 160 are gonna be EXPENSIVE. They're like 13 billion more than my time machines! I guess that probably means I haven't built enough time machines, huh?

Yeah let me know when your time machines cost 3 trillion apiece.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
God I hope the Android port lets me bring over my save. Goodbye battery life.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

I said come in! posted:

I haven't been able to access Cookie Clicker for a couple days now. How are you guys playing? :(

I haven't closed my Cookie Clicker window since Saturday.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

weavernaut posted:

Did the Mathematician achievement get taken out?

Nope, still have it.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Leadthumb posted:

Sounds like you just like white chocolate. Red velvet is gross, shameful imitation of chocolate, a putrid relic left over from world war 2 rationing. I'm sorry your taste buds don't work, or that you don't know any better. If there was something I could do to fix you, and everyone else who agrees with you, I would.

White chocolate isn't even real chocolate, it's bullshit. It's 10 times more offensive than red velvet, which is delicious, and contains cocoa.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
Got my first 6.666 quadrillion cookie chain, finally got 100 antimatter condensers and the upgrade, almost doubling my CPS. Finally broke 100 billion/sec. Now to save up for 240 cursors.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

The Unholy Ghost posted:

I don't understand how you guys have so many chips. I've been playing since the week this came out and I only have 174.

Well...unless you all have your computers on literally all day? :tinfoil:

My computer is literally on all day every day.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Merijn posted:

I'M FREEEEEEEE :toot:

man when is the dungeons update coming

With that measly chip count? I think not.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
I think he means more for the fact that it makes the numbers not ugly, even if you turn off any 'cheats' as you call them.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
This Clicking Bad is kind of neat but nowhere near as well designed as Cookie Clicker. I played for like an hour and got to the 'waiting forever to get enough money to buy the next level.' Stuff gets too expensive too fast.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

God the game is ugly without cookie monster. It's like playing Skyrim without mods.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
Is there a way to kill the Sea Serpent?

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
Yeah I got 190% or something, it's kinda nice for spamming demons, with thousands of health everything dies.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

washow posted:

I spent all my chocolate bars on enchants so I don't have any left for pains au chocolat.
Beat the game though. Got the talking candy and opened up the chest.

But I'm still missing one item next to the claws

Your missing item is probably the pitchfork if you're missing the one to the right of the claw
And if you've beaten the game you can use the computer and give yourself as many candies, lollipops, chocolates or pain au chocolats.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
Or just edit the text and manually give yourself chocolate bars, don't do some dumb save scum reset poo poo that takes way longer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

I have all upgrades but the Halloween cookies. Is it more profitable to pop wrinklers or click golden cookies?

If you're actively clicking definitely golden cookies.

• Locked thread