Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

Strippers are people too!

Hey I actually have a question for this thread!
Whats with all the dudes obsessed with squirting on those cam sites? I never knew it was a thing people really wanted before visiting a cam site. I mean I've had it happen to me IRL, and thought it was really strange the first time it happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

luscious posted:

Platforms are actually incredibly comfortable. The padding on the sole is thick, the front is shaped like a natural ramp, and the platform absorbs a lot of impact. They are more comfortable than regular heels- in fact I can't wear regular heels but I can run in my stripper heels pretty quickly. They also make it easier to dance for tall people, make me look slimmer, and act like little weights.

This is exactly what every stripper I have ever talked to about shoes (:suicide:) has told me.

Old Man Pants
Nov 22, 2010

luscious posted:

And as far as older strippers (is 30+ really considered older?) I think that they're more desirable because they're the same age, or at least closer to, than the guys who have the money. A guy who has money and wants to spend it likely doesn't want to spend it on someone who is so far removed from him and his interests that he is reminded of his granddaughter.

This is 100% correct. 30 is considered old now? Most men who have a considerable disposable income, and like to spend it at SC's do not want the youngest looking thing in the club (if they do they will be a total weirdo that moves from girl to girl complaining about women their own age), they want a girl they can talk to that is *similar* in age to them that they can actually hold a convo with.

• Locked thread