Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

Brawnfire posted:

OHHH I'M SORRY! I FORGOT TO PUT A TAPE IN!! IFORGOTTOPUTATAPEIN!!!!!

Speaking of the tape, I was rewatching the extreme home makeover one and frank was recording Charlie and Dennis constantly. Weird they never used any of that stuff in the mixtape later on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

Carthag Tuek posted:

yea the mick is way more "sitcom" on the surface than sunny but even less PC, which is weird

What do you mean by PC-(Always Sunny credits music plays)

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

WHAT HAVE YOU DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE :negative:

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

:evilbuddy:

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Where is Justin Long when you need him.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh God that whole scene was loving incredible :lol:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Jerusalem posted:

Oh God that whole scene was loving incredible :lol:

Made better by the blooper reel, where you see they were all barely holding it together throughout:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XDFB16TOoo&t=277s

Charlie corpsing is one thing, but cracking DeVito up is :discourse:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Jesus Christ it's revolting but I can't look away, and the laughter is contagious.

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Hedgehog Pie posted:

What do you mean by PC-(Always Sunny credits music plays)

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

I'm not the one who keeps bringing this up.

My entire point was that Sunny isn't not PC, and for some reason you dickwagons have a problem with that to the tune of not being able to shut the gently caress up about it.

Touch some fuckin' grass.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

I still have to look up what a haiku is, but I can sense one of these a mile away:

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.

LividLiquid posted:

I'm not the one who keeps bringing this up.

My entire point was that Sunny isn't not PC, and for some reason you dickwagons have a problem with that to the tune of not being able to shut the gently caress up about it.

Touch some fuckin' grass.

I was just teasing and I think the other poster was too. :)

I'm going through the series again and The Gang Dines Out followed by The Cereal Defence is a quality double bill.

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Ah. Sorry. I was expecting a whole thing.

And those two are one of the greatest one-two punches in series history. Might be the best.

Edit:
I'm saving this for future use. Thank you.

LividLiquid fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Mar 17, 2024

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Edit: Doublepost.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
For LividLiquid purposes this is a joke.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

YOU ARE THE DUMBEST MEATHEAD IDIOT ON THE PLANET, STOP FUCKING POSTING

it was pretty good
it was alright
it wasn't great

but it was fine

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!
Seems like forever since an episode of the podcast was released.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

So I guess a bunch of episodes are missing from Hulu. Where can I stream these missing episodes, or am I just poo poo outta luck and have to start looting surviving?

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Hulu is the official place to stream the show, so you'll have to find some place that streams from the high seas.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

you could buy the dvd's of the seasons with the removed episodes lol

but yeah just find them online somewhere

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
We had trouble finding the mid seasons on the seas and had to sign up for a streaming service. In Australia it's on Disney+ so double check your local distribution dealios too.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I've toyed with the idea of somehow hosting just the missing episodes in a Plex library and making it effectively public, through a seedbox or something. They aren't on streaming but you can still buy DVDs so it's kind of half :pirate: ?

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006

G-Spot Run posted:

We had trouble finding the mid seasons on the seas and had to sign up for a streaming service. In Australia it's on Disney+ so double check your local distribution dealios too.

Disney+ and Hulu are both the same thing as Disney owns Hulu. I doubt Disney allows for the removed episodes, but maybe they just don't give a poo poo in other countries.

G-Spot Run
Jun 28, 2005
Turns out I just straight-up misread missing episodes as missing seasons

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

G-Spot Run posted:

Holy poo poo in America Disney+ feels super sanitized, I can't even imagine them putting It's Always Sunny on there

But thanks to the power of a VPN: lol Disney+ in Australia is just all of the Hulu stuff too I guess, that's cool gonna stream Burn Notice on Disney+

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Alas, Disney+ Australia does not have the missing episodes, I guess blackface isn't acceptable in that country either

e: Amazon won't even let you buy these episodes, sheesh!

QuarkJets fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Mar 20, 2024

Senor Tron
May 26, 2006

QuarkJets posted:

Alas, Disney+ Australia does not have the missing episodes, I guess blackface isn't acceptable in that country either

Let's go with that.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Yea it's not PC enough.

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
I still need to check with a mod, but I did manage to get a Plex server running on a free tier AWS EC2 that just contains those 5 episodes. I'm still not completely clear on what the resource limitations are for it so this whole thing may not work anyway, but if I get the all clear I'll share it out to a few people and see if it explodes or not.

vvv
Frank's character in Lethal Weapon 6 is more offensive than Mac appearing in blackbody IMO.

Takes No Damage fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Mar 21, 2024

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
"Sooooo, how come you only stream the racist episodes?"

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Cojawfee posted:

"Sooooo, how come you only stream the racist episodes?"

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
https://i.imgur.com/YTKJbcQ.mp4

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
“Oh, it’s a great movie, bro. You are going to love it. I know I’ve been in a rut picking out movies, so I figured a documentary would help me out of that funk.”
“Mac, this is Birth of a Nation.”
“Yeah, I was put off by the name too, thought it’d be all about women, but no problem. All about dudes. Not in a sexual way. Though I am gay.”

Hire me Rob

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
Hire fans.

ShoogaSlim
May 22, 2001

joined a march madness bracket at work and i know nothing about basketball. i just chose all the winners based on how cool the team's logo is. my pick for the final winner is UAB Blazers with this logo

and i'm like

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Can we not do this again, please?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I'm always down to talk about dragons and I won't be made to feel bad about it.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

*do a lil frank-shuffle*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.