Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

:bravo2:

:woop:

Thanks to whomever suggested getting the codes off eBay!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

im taking lots of sleeping pills to make the time pass faster for meatl gear

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhChLrTKasA

horse poop

was linked on kotaku, here's the link for those of you who have dignity

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

hey u guys excited

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

why is there no d-dog/smugdog emoji

what the gently caress

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

trying not to watch the gameplay but i cant help it eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

can i have a child army

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

im gay for snake

in PW were there any other tranq weapons besides the pistol? (tried playing it but the claw was too hard for me)

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

the dude on the youtube video playing phantom pain tranqed and picked up a bird, it seems inconvenient to carry around a tranqed bird as big boss ):

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

dont tell anyone i told you this but i think its all a ruse, i bet david hayter is still there and theres a real big boss and kojima still works with konami and everyone is a big happy family and theyre doing this for the game because kojima likes his little games

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

Terminally Bored posted:

I wonder how TPP's open world works exactly. Do soldiers/animals respawn after you fulton them? Does the game generate soldier stats kinda randomly PW-style? Are patrol routes fixed or do missions change them? If you clear an enemy outpost can it be taken back by the enemy. Looked through the reviews but couldn't find anything (because that kind of information would require actual effort from the reviewers).

Obviously I haven't played the game, but watching that kinda unfunny games guy, the PR dude said you would be visiting towns/villages multiple times, so I'm almost positive enemies respawn, as for the other stuff I could only really guess.

EDIT: He also said resources would respawn, plants ect. also probably the processed materials but he didn't specifically say "processed materials respawn" so it could just be the raw materials.

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

FAT WORM OF ERROR posted:

The more posts you have ITT, the longer you have to wait for your copy

haha thank god im a lurker

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

Snak posted:

So I don't think this is spoilery... In some parts of the trailers, Punished Snake's demon horn is larger than in others. Since it's supposed to be shrapnel stuck in his head, does this mean that it "growing" is actually it being pushed out of his skull by healing?

Sorry this is a bit old, but I read elsewhere that it changes base on some actions in the game, so it can be manipulated but we're not sure (yet) by what.

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

Nail Rat posted:

Exclusive leak of Snake's appearance at the end of the game.

fake, left handed is an obvious give away

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

anuj posted:

It's supposed to unlock midnight NZ time right?

Yep!! 7 AM Monday Central US TZ (-6:00 GMT)

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I hope the Steam version unlocks, by surprise, today. It's not impossible.

Please name one instance of this happening. PLEASE, so I can hope too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captn Kurp
Oct 21, 2013

Davincie posted:

you must have a tiny pc if a 200x112 picture is wallpaper worthy

don't kinkshame

• Locked thread