Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

As the door opens, Malcolm prepares himself for battle. This governor has had him imprisoned for so long, and while Grandfather has blessed Malcolm with eternal patience, even his has worn thin. He clenches his fists for a fight, when the sight of a plague marine fills his vision.

Malcolm is a large creature, for to call him human anymore would be to denigrate what Nurgle has done to him. He is a bloated and filthy mess. Bits of terminator armor can be seen here and there, but most is covered in folds of flesh, and if skin erupted from all of the joints. In one hand is a power sword, the other a rusty shield that seems to be always dripping puss from somewhere.

He speaks, his voice forcing itself through endless layers of slime and Grandfather's love, "Look, rescue from a fellow follower of Nurgle! Is He not magnanimous? You look lost little marine, and in a hurry; are you the cause of these alarm klaxons brother?"

pre:
Name: Malcolm Mandari
Archetype: Renegade
Pride: Fortitude
Disgrace: Gluttony
Motivation: Violence

Characteristics:
WS:  47  (37+5+5
BS:  35  (35
S:   49  (39+5+5
T:   77  (44+5+5+5+5+5+8
Ag:  07  (35-3-5-20
Int: 29  (35-3-3
Per: 35  (35
WP:  35  (35
Fel: 25  (33-8
Inf: 37  (37

Wounds: 23/23
Corruption:30 

Skills:
Athletics, 
Awareness, 
Dodge, 
Parry +20,
Scholastic Lore (Tactica Imperialis),
Common Lore (War,ecclesiarchy, Administratum),
Operate (surface), 
Intimidate +20, (+30 with disturbing voice)  
Survival
Medicae
Linguistics (low gothic)
Trade (Chymist)

Talents:
Jaded,
Quick Draw,
Rapid Reload,
Weapon Training (Chain, Flame, Las, Primary, SP), 
Weapon Training (Bolt)
Combat Sense,
Sure Strike, 
Takedown, 
Ambidextrous
Disturbing Voice 
Baleful Dirge 
Hardy
True Grit
iron jaw
Weapon training (power)

Traits:
The Quick and the Dead
Androit (toughness)
Stuff of nightmares
Unnatural Toughness (+1)
Size (Enormous)

Gear:
Good craftsmanship bolt gun
Common Craftsmanship bolt pistol
Best crafstmanship chainsword
carapace armor
medkit
dataslate with annotated Tactica Imperialis
Best quality Terminator armor
 -Sustainable power source
 -Auto-senses
 -VOX link
Combibolter
-Cursed metal
Best quality cranial armor
Powersword
Static Generator
Daemonic shield
-Force Field (35) 
-Stream of Corruption 
-Piercing

Acquisitions: 
1- Cursed Metal Combi-bolter
2- Best quality Cranial armor  
3- power sword

Dynebux acquisitions:
Best quality Human Terminator armor(near unique -50, single item +10, Best -20= -60+60= MINE! dynebucks)
Static Generator

6450/6500 XP spent
50 unspent
Toughness simple, intermediate, trained and expert 1600
Intimidate trained and experienced 600
Parry experienced 500 
Strength simple and intermediate 750
weapon skill simple and intermediate 750 
Disturbing Voice 200 
Baleful Dirge 300
Hardy 300
Sound Constitution (3) 600
True Grit 400
iron jaw 200
Weapon Training (power) 250

Alignment: Nurgle (Man mode) 

Khorne - 
Slaanesh –  
Nurgle - 
Tzeentch -

Gifts and mutations:
Mark of Nurgle
Corpulent Immensity
Grossly Fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

"I would very much like to come with you, Butcher, yes that would be nice." Malcolm had only ever fit in with other followers of Nurgle. Others always looked at him and saw his job as a Grave Tender, or his flesh now so beautifully stretched by Nurgle."If the rest of your group is like you, I am sure I will fit in just fine." The wall of flesh begins to walk forward, waddling from side to side as it does so, a high-pitched whine from the terminator armor's servo assists can be heard.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

"Bah, any change that does not take the form of the warm corpulence of Grandfather is not a change worth taking. What other company do you keep my Better? Next you will tell me you have a noise Marine and a hermaphroditic man-woman with you!" The hulking figure stops to turn and face The Butcher, and act that takes some considerable time, "DO not tell me it is a Slaaneshi that we rescue here, is it?"

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

As The Butcher runs past, a smile crosses Malcolm's face. He slowly wobbles in behind the other follower of Nurgle, the *stomp* from each passing step reverberating down the hall. As soon as he gets behind the Butcher, he lets out a gutteral laugh that shakes the windows and the foundations.

Okay, first off, intimidating. STR is 49, Intimidate +20 and disturbing voice +10 give it a 79 before any other mods. Also want to use the laugh/intimidate as a baleful dirge, meaning they each must make a WP test or suffer -10 to their next roll. If I can use the dirge to give them a -10 on the intimidate, well then dirge first, then intimidate.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

Saddened by the fact that no one takes him seriously, Malcolm moves forward to attack the puny creatures.

If I can charge and attack a dude, I'll do that, at a WS of 57 to hit. If I can't then half action move and using the stream of corruption on the shield, so long as frajaq and the commissar are out of range. Since it has stream, no BS is required, they have to make their agility tests.

If neither of the above are possible then just full round move me to the closest dude.

pre:
Armor: 15arms/legslbody 16 head (from cranial implant)
IB: 3/3

parry:67 (82 with shield)
dodge: HAHA THAT"S loving FUNNY!
Movement: 2/6/9/18

Talents&traits: , quick draw, rapid reload, combat sense, sure strike, takedown, ambidextrous, hardy, true grit, iron jaw

WS     BS     S      T     Ag     Int     Per     WP     Fel
47     35     49(79) 77    07     29      35      35     25

Weapons
Name                     Range  Fire     Damage     Pen  Ammo  Reload  Qualities  
Combi-Bolter                80m S/3/–   1d10+5X       4   32    2 Full Tearing, Twin Linked, cursed metal
Power Sword (human)                     1d10+12 E     5                Power Field, Balanced
Daemonic shield                         1d10+7+(WP) I 0(WP)            Defensive, force field (35), piercing, stream of corruption
Stream of corruption        30m         2d10+(WP) I                    Felling (2), Spray, Stream, Toxic (3) and Warp Weapon qualities.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

Malcolm waddles up to the Commissar and gurgles an apology through the puss in his throat, which is then even more distorted by the terminator armor's vox, "I am sorry little man if I injured you! Nurgle's love can sting, but so does all love!" He crouches down as far as his frame will allow over the form of Drevan and shouts back to The Butcher, "is this one your friend? I shall make him all better!"

With that Malcolm sticks a finger inside a rusty hole in his armor and moves it around, pulling a puss covered finger back out. A foul odor can be detected, and flies, that were not present a second ago, seem to materialize around the off-white goop. He then begins to smear the puss and grime all over the neck wound, so that the blood and puss make a dark brown stain on the renegade's neck.

Using medicae to heal frajaq. The puss stuff is all fluff. Going to use my medkit and medicae to heal, TN of 49.

Werix fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Nov 4, 2013

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

Malcolm was so happy to suddenly have so many new friends; he'd never had so many friends at once that were not bodies festering with the gifts of the Great Father. Malcolm listens as politely as he can to the small machine-woman's plan, but the cold had dried out Malcolm's mucus, and each inhale and exhale was a loud snore.

"I think the little one is right, the followers of Khorne are not rather picky about where their skulls come from. My only concern is that we would be alerting our target, who one of you said is a daemonhost, correct? I don't quite know what one is, but it sounds rather scary."

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

When The Butcher whispers in the Great Father's voice, Malcolm gives a hearty laugh, that somehow makes his Terminator armor jiggle. He then himself lets the gaseous voice of the Father of All expel from his posterior, and slaps the Nurgle sorcerer on his back. "Ho Brother, we are concurrence! I think the plan is sound. Though myself and the glittery one are unknown to your daemon-infested friend, are we not? Perhaps the two of us could get close unsuspected and draw attention, while the others engage in their diversion of shooting things and making fire?"

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

For the first time in a very long time, Malcolm was useful. He's never useful, ever! Now they want to use him in their ingenious battle plans! "Worry not! They will have to get through me to harm you, and that is no easy task my little friends!" The large corpulent demi-god draws his blessed shield and his combi-bolter and stands motionless in the snow, letting it accumulate. He cannot feel the cold at all. His only fear is the snow will not fall quickly enough to cover him.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

Malcolm can barely see what is happening with the shemale through the snow, but he can hear that gods awful music. Only followers of the Prince of Pleasure would find such things entertaining. As soon as the khornates make their threats on the he-she Malcolm bellows out from under his icy shell, and rakes them with his combi-bolter.

Suppressing fire on the group of baddies. The actual BS test to hit something is 45=35(BS)-20(S.F.)+30(surprise). If I actually get enough DoS to hit something, Storm makes it two hits, so there's that.

pre:
Armor: 15arms/legs/body 16 head (from cranial implant)

dodge: HAHA THAT'S loving FUNNY!
Movement: 2/6/9/18

Talents&traits: , quick draw, rapid reload, combat sense, sure strike, 
takedown, ambidextrous, hardy, true grit, iron jaw, Stuff O' Nightmares,

Weapons
Name                     Range  Fire     Damage     Pen  Ammo  Reload  Qualities  
Combi-Bolter                80m S/3/–   1d10+5X       4   32    2 Full Tearing, Twin Linked, cursed metal
Power Sword (human)                     1d10+12 E     5                Power Field, Balanced
Daemonic shield                         1d10+7+(WP) I 0(WP)            Defensive, force field (35), piercing, 
                                                                       stream of corruption
Stream of corruption        30m         2d10+(WP) I                    Felling (2), Spray, Stream, Toxic (3)
                                                                       Warp Weapon qualities.

Werix fucked around with this message at 19:09 on Dec 22, 2013

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

Malcolm shudders as he slips into the body of the Thousand Sons sorcerer. Confusion crosses the simple man's mind. Confusion quickly crosses over into sadness. This puny little marine, though nowhere blessed as Malcolm, feels like power. He knew that an astartes was many times stronger than a normal man; but Malcolm was no longer normal, he was blessed by the Great Father, elevating him above the status of normal man. The truth, however, hurt Malcolm greatly; even in his blessed state, he still was no match for even the weakest of the astartes.

That despondency was quickly eaten up by another sensation. The former Grave Warden felt a pressure in a part of his mind he had never felt before. It was strong and relentless, pushing against Malcolm's mind. He tried to keep it in, but the pressure grew and grew and grew, and it felt as if his new skull was going to rupture. Afraid he wouldn't be able to get back to his body if he died, he stopped trying to block the power.

Suddenly, the full force of the Warp unconstrained flooded out onto the battlefield.

For hilarity I will be using random psyker powers every turn at random applicable targets (If a doombolt or whatever gets rolled, the random targets should be among the enemy, not include allies; if a buff vice versa.) For the ultimate in hilarity, Dyne can pick/randomly roll which of waci's powers I use, because I usually hate dealing with psyker powers when I'm playing the psyker; even less so when being the psyker is forced on me.

Let the good times roll.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

All this body jumping is quickly confusing the simple follower of Nurgle. Stuck in a heap on the ground, in yet another new body, Malcolm just remains still on the ground; it seems this is about over, and hopefully someone can get him back in his blessed body soon.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

Malcolm turns to The Butcher, "I now envy you my friend. Just that briefest visit in both those bodies showed me that even blessed as I am," the human motions at his still snow covered body, "my strength is nothing compared to that of even a physically weak psyker, no offense, Veneficus." Malcolm then shakes off the snow covering him; his flesh is already numbed by his gifts of Nurgle, "Also, the use of the warp scares me; I would ask never to experience that again."

He then turns to The Hellbringer, "Welcome! I always love to see new friends! Salutations to you!"

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

Malcolm settles in, the falling snow beginning to pile up on his Terminator Armor. "Is not this demon in the tower a friend of yours? Let us just ask to be let in! Friends always like company! I think..." The monstrosity of Nurgle raises one massive hand to his helmeted head and scratches, as if he is somehow itching his scalp through the armor.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

Malcolm raises one giant fist to his head and scratches his head, "I thought you said this psyker is your friend? I am confused!" Seeing the animalistic marines attacking his new friends, Malcolm lets out a guttural scream and slowly begins to trundle into battle, combi-bolter in one hand and shield in the other. This takes longer than usual for the Grave Warden, as he is trying not to upset any of the Khornates in the way.

As I can't run due to corpulent Immensity, I am going to walk forward at six meters a round until the bad guys are within range of my combi-bolter.

pre:

Movement: 2/6/can't run/18

Weapons
Daemonic shield                         1d10+7+(WP) I 0(WP)            Defensive, force field (35), piercing, 
                                                                       stream of corruption
Stream of corruption        30m         2d10+(WP) I                    Felling (2), Spray, Stream, Toxic (3)
                                                                       Warp Weapon qualities.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

Malcolm watches in awe as the bloodthirster bursts into reality. It hurt one of Malcolm's new friends. Granted, only a short time ago that friend did something that caused him to switch bodies with him, if anything that makes the bond even stronger. Malcolm continues to waddle forward, yelling threats and challenges at the bloodthirster.

If Malcolm can't tank a bloodthirster, he isn't meant to exist anyway. Waddling towards the bloodthrister.

pre:

Movement: 2/6/can't run/18

Weapons
                                                                       stream of corruption
                                                                       Warp Weapon qualities.

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

Like all the others, Malcolm observes as the two daemons engage in their titanic struggle in the middle of the frozen wastes. The Champion of Nurgle lets out a stifled yawn and then also turns to the commissar, "Out of the dark gods and their rivalry, yes they do always do that. As you've observed from your little Khornate friend, there is no problem that they do not thing the application of violence can solve."

The rotund human scratches at his side where gods of flesh seem to seep from his terminator armor, "Even when the forces of Slaanesh are involved followers of Grandfather Nurgle will usually try to reason with them first." He then turns to Joe at her inquiry, "No thank you. Recaf makes he have to poo, and none of you want that. Plus these hands are too big for a recaf cup." He holds out his giant chair-sized mitts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Werix
Sep 13, 2012

#acolyte GM of 2013
Malcolm Mandari

"That is good to know metal woman. Do they have tea down there? I've also been partial to tea, especially green tea!" Malcolm laughs a deep trembling laugh, "That was a joke! Well the green tea part was; I really do prefer tea to recaf."

Malcolm then takes his time to slowly seat himself in a near-by snow bank and to watch the fight between the two daemons.

• Locked thread