Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Sankis posted:

To anyone else who invested in PIS, it looks like it's on the rise again. It's currently roughly double what it was last night (4 and change). With any luck it'll hit 30 again!

How are you guys checking this? I'm getting an error every time I try to access BAWSAQ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Sankis posted:

I'm checking on the social site since i'm away from my xbox right now, but whenever I check it in game it seems to load fine. Maybe make sure multiplayer ports for your console of choice are unblocked?

It was working yesterday. The social site works for me too, maybe the ps3 BAWSAQ is down?

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Chard posted:

I'm going to be playing the poo poo out of this online, so I need a PS3 headset recommendation. Ideally it would also be PC-compatible but if the price is right that's not necessary. What are you using for voicechat on PS3?

Any regular $20 USB headset will work just fine on both PC and PS3.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy
I'd be happy if they'd just release the loving Android app.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Because he brutally murders the dude and his fiancee I would assume.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Lotish posted:

Can you make a character you don't want to knock the teeth out of?

Far as I can tell, no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Lugubrious posted:

You can run into the other characters while roaming around, yeah. They also get hostile if you piss them off.

I followed Trevor after a mission when I dropped him off downtown and he kept getting angrier and yelling then headbutt me to death in one shot.

• Locked thread