Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe
I donated last night. After reading Noni's epic post in the PYF SA Quotes thread I felt it would have been somehow treasonous not to.

I believe in America, and by god I believe in hotdogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

Alan Smithee posted:

We live in a cynical post ironic time. Sincerity is now a gemstone in a sea of blackened hearts :allears:

This man threw his dream out there for the whole world to see. Then through the twisted machinations of this hateful little thing called the internet it found it's way to a community of fat bitter shut-ins. Who then decided, with much stomping of their hooves and labored snorting from their fleshy snouts, that Claude Wayne Robinson must have his dream. He's probably prayed for a miracle at some point, and he wound up with us.

Really makes you think, don't it?

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

Smokey posted:

This guy is kramer

Hot dogs, Jerry! Hot dogs.

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

clammy posted:

Dave Chappelle said black people are genetically predisposed to like fried chicken, not just because it's delicious. I don't have an opinion one way or the other, since I don't go to fried chicken places a lot or eat much of fried chicken. I'm just saying he did say that.

No he didn't, he said everyone likes fried chicken. Except for you apparently.

What happened clammy? Did your parents beat you with a drumstick?

Thanksgiving must have been hell.

• Locked thread