Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Blue meth isn't something that Walt invented. It's just what happens when you do a P2P cook instead of using Sudo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Considering the whole slavery deal, I don't think Jesse has been chasing the dragon for quite a while.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

It's down now, is there a mirror?

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

It's still more than the $5 million buyout option he had in 5a.
Now if Walt had left, say, around $700,000 I would love that, because, despite being a sizeable amount of money it would be less than his initial goal.

That's only off by 30k which considering all that money is sitting in a bank account probably accruing interest, it's probably a nonissue.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Meth does actually turn out blue if you use the same method Walt did. It's what the biker gangs did back in the 60s.

I don't think anyone from criminal circles took credit for that way of synthesis though.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

ANIME MONSTROSITY posted:

e: Someone has to explain to me why Walt's students are the biggest retards in the universe

That's how most highschoolers are.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

AbstractNapper posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiTZ1ULdHG4

I think they have uploaded a scene per episode (skipping a few of them).

I'm glad they ruined it by not immediately ending the episode and instead showing jesse running.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Last Chance posted:

At this point, they didn't know the gender of Skyler's baby-- they learn that near the end of episode two, which takes place well after the second cook. How could "Holly" be a frontrunner if they don't even know if the baby's a girl yet?

There's a very narrow swath of alternatives to being born a girl.

• Locked thread