Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

GRODD IS COMING

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

They did it. THEY loving DID IT.

Grodd on our televisions in TYOOL 2015

NOT GOD

GRODD

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Looks like Arrow is throwing out the "No Metahumans" rule and getting in on Flash action

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

So what are the chances of Supergirl being in the same continuity as Arrowverse now that Supes is all but confirmed?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

The spinoff is real, Berlanti just confirmed it

E: Also, Daredevil will be affected by events in The Avengers (first one iirc) and is in fact part of the larger MCU

Synthwave Crusader fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Feb 28, 2015

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Mike Colter says that Luke Cage will already have his super powers in AKA Jessica Jones

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

A casting call went out for three new heroes for the upcoming CW spinoff show

quote:

“THE TRAVELER” | A Han Solo-esque rogue who gets by with his charm, this hero hails from the future, and has journeyed back in time on a secret mission. His razor-sharp wit hides the pain of a man who has lived through serious conflict. He also harbors many secrets, always leaving both his teammates and the audience unsure of his true allegiances.
Oh man we're gonna get Booster Gold :allears:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Season finale dates for Arrow and Flash announced

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

The big DCTV spinoff will feature a new major villain that hasn't been used yet.

Vandal Savage anyone???

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Holy loving Christ this Flash episode :suspense:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

I'm fairly certain it was to kill young Barry because of the whole "Back To The Future" effect. Kill kid Barry and adult Barry ceases to exist because timelines, etc.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

The answer is ALWAYS Speed Force

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Man that loving sucks. I'm guessing that Flash is going to run for 3 more seasons before it gets shitcanned for the Flash movie.

Maybe this is why they're working on the big spin-off?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Supergirl has wrapped Pilot filming

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

I'm still holding out hope that the Arrow/Flash spin-off will be something along the lines of Secret Origins.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

According to this, it seems that Caity Lotz will be White Canary.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Getting off the Daredevil train for a bit, Here's an untouched behind the scenes image of Melissa Benoist in the Supergirl costume

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Here's an article about that hallway fight in DD episode 2, which apparently only took one take

Also the same guy who did the fight choreography for DD is doing it for Deadpool.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

WarLocke posted:

What the gently caress is this, did Gotham somehow get good and nobody told me?

Not really, people just got burned out on Arrow because of the "slow" pace

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUHu0u9QTpA

Flash Dad reveals the title of the spinoff.

Legends

I really hope this equates to something out of Secret Origins

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Apparently there's a rumor going around that the Supergirl and Flash/Arrow Spinoff traiers are going to drop on May 14

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Deadpool posted:

It's not so much a rumor as it is a fact. The CBS and CW upfronts are on that day. That's when they show trailers for all the new shows next year.

EDIT: Actually CBS is on 5/13 so expect Supergirl then.

Yeah I was just getting home and checking my feeds when I saw that. Checked again and yep, poo poo's official.

So hyped now :buddy:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

The spinoff trailer could just be a teaser with Atom/Cold/Canary/Stein.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Welp, Arrow just stopped being subtle with the HIVE references and Batman comparisons now. Ra's literally giving his daughter away for marriage.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Supergirl going straight to series

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Longbaugh01 posted:

Eiling found out in the Plastique episode, but I think he only told Wells about it, and I don't remember Wells sharing that with anyone else.

Someone else just posted that he called The Flash "Mr. Allen" at some point between the above and now, but I don't remember that, and I feel like the writers wouldn't make that much of a continuity error.

The "Eiling knows about Barry" bit was covered in the "Fallout" episode when Eiling was after Firestorm.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

http://dctvuniverse.com/2015/05/guggenheim-wants-john-constantine-on-arrow/

Apparently Guggenheim himself wants Constantine on Arrow. Maybe the thing it needs to get the CW to pick it up?

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

They could just grab the rights to the show, get a new writing team, keep Ryan and cast new supporting characters, and relaunch it as Hellblazer. With the Pits now in full play on Arrow they could easily push in a crossover like they did with The Flash in season 2.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Just imagine if the CW picks it up. Ollie versus Etrigan!

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

So much poo poo crammed into tonight's Flash episode :flashfap:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

They have not said anything about being in the Arrowverse.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

SO. MUCH. HYPE.

:flashfap::flashfap::flashfap::flashfap::flashfap:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Rumor's going around established by James Tyler Williams that Jaden Smith is confirmed as Static in that upcoming series. :negative:

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

The only one I remember that he may have killed was the German arms dealer. Deadshot offed one of the people on the list.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Welp, Constantine is dead and buried

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

I thought it was all rumor.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Doublepost, but Marvel dropped the AKA from Jessica Jones

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

omg chael crash posted:

I want to know what was up with that kid

The kid was essentially a potential vessel for some otherworldly demon known as The Beast.

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Apparently TheCW is in early development stages for a solo Hawkgirl series

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

Skwirl posted:

Yeah, the redemption of Merlin is one of the biggest pieces of bullshit in the history of bullshit. If it was anyone other than John Barrowman playing him it wouldn't work at all, but it is and so it does.

Except there was no redemption??? It became pretty obvious that his whole endgame was to become head of the League, even if how he got there was a total clusterfuck. He's still a bad guy, it's just that him and Oliver have made a mutual agreement not to gently caress with each other now that Oliver got the blood bounty off of Merlyn's head. Chances are Merlyn's gonna be using the League for not-so-good purposes, while avoiding messing with Oliver.