Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!

Billy Idle posted:

That's awesome. I hope the writer did it that way to intentionally make fun of the lab accident trope.
I assure you, it was played completely straight. Because that's how comics rolled back then. :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The latest episode of Agents of SHIELD featured some mysterious unexplained 'alien' text:

Anyone recognise that alphabet? It could be Doop language for all I know.
The SHIELD thread points out it's Skrull.

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!
I couldn't help but think about this.

http://www.bigshinyrobot.com/28799/captain-america-the-musical/

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!

Dacap posted:

Brian Patrick Wade is playing Absorbing Man in Agents of SHIELD. Along with the Mockingbird announcement it looks like Marvel has realized that people actually want Marvel comics characters in their Marvel comics show

I'm curious to see where they're going with this and how they'll adapt him. That guy has ties with Loki and is a legit opponent for Thor, the Hulk, and for the Avengers.

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!

"gently caress you, I'm Deathstroke." :smug:

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!
Normally, "looks a hell of a lot like the Venture Bros" would not be an issue for me, but I don't see myself watching this.

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

This is 100% the continuation of Stabler's char from SVU and I won't hear otherwise :colbert:
Having read and enjoyed Happy, the choice they made for the lead actor is just about perfect.

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!
I mostly paid attention to Colleen Wing when watching Iron Fist.

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!
I can't help but cringe a little when they call it a reboot.

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!
I dropped Lazarus for a reason I can't quite remember now, but I feel it would work really well as an ongoing TV drama. It might draw comparisons to Into the Badlands.

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!
13 episodes of Frank going to meetings and talking about his feelings.

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!
After the first episode, I'm not sure how to feel about Black Lightning as a super-hero. He started a fight at a club where he knew his daughter was, a fight which could have resulted in bystanders getting shot. Then he attacked police officers, and wrecked their car. Are they going for an angle that he's a reckless and dangerous vigilante?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daler Mehndi
Apr 10, 2005

Tunak Tunak Tun!
It was a harmless question, settle down. :rolleyes: