Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

I have no idea what I'm doing, but that's never been a problem before.

So everyone but Colin is up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

So Everyone except Colin is up, I believe?

Doomsayer fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Dec 30, 2014

Dedman Walkin
Dec 20, 2006

Nate
HP 32/32, AC 15 PD 13 MD 14 Recoveries 8/8

Well drat, things got rough. Time to pester the brute and allow the others to get with the stabbing.

Rolling to see if Song of Heroes is still up: Nope! But someone is getting a +2 to their attack roll this turn!
Battle Chant and Damage: 19 (12 natural) and 7 Damage to Skull!
Hey Zira! Pull It Together! and take a recovery plus Whatever the EscDie is on d4

Kerzoro
Jun 26, 2010

Ziria
HP: 26, AC: 18, PD: 15, MD: 12, Recoveries: 9, Recovery Die: d10/1

Ziria rolls her head as Nate's battle cry helps the ringing in her ears stop.

And then she proceeds to do the thing she does when she's punching a brick wall and it refuses to fall down: Hit it HARDER.

---

If I read it right, I can take the recovery from Pull It Together and act as normal, right?
Pulling it Together!
1d10+2d4: 13

PUNCHING
1d20+8: 23 [1d20=15]
1d8+4: 11 [1d8=7]

Natural odd roll: Carve and Opening. Crit range is now 18-20

... is the Escalation dice at 3 now?

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

Skull actually falters slightly under Ziria's blows, his jaw roughly following the arc of their blows.

"Ha, better! So nice to see a little spirit!"

Yes it is! The escalation die is 3!

Doomsayer fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jan 5, 2015

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there
Colin Strange

"Incorrigible scoundrel! Cease your prattle and submit!"

Quick action: command skeletons to use the escalation die
Death's Gauntlet: 1d20+9 27 1d4 1
Skelly Sword Shitstorm: 3#1d20+9 15 19 13

3 damage, 1 ongoing (save or standard action ends)

4x Crumbling Skeleton (hp 24/24)
1st level mook [undead]
Vulnerability: holy
Sword +6 vs. AC—3 damage
Resist weapons 16+
AC 16 PD 14 MD 10

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

"Submit!?" Skull roars with laughter. He tears the head from one of the skeletons, throwing it to the ground with a *clonk*. "But we're just getting started!"

The next catches a flaming hand hooked in to where its chin would be. Skull's fist tightens and snaps the bone in half. "And I'd hardly call this prattling!"

"Friendly small talk, really!" A black-veined fist crushes into the third skeleton's sternum, caving it inwards.

"...I mean I could stop talking, if you'd prefer-" He lashes out with a heavy boot, crushing the last skeleton's pelvis into a dozen shards. He cracks his knuckles as the energy leaves the undead minions. "But even with the handicap, this hardly seems sporting!"

Skull attacks Colin's Skeleton! 30 (19) vs. AC! Skeleton mooks take 24 damage + 4 scary revenant damage!

Skull rolls a save, 8! Skull does not save.

Skull
Demonic Ogre
AC 18
PD 18
MD 15
HP 120 - 75 = 45

Everyone but Colin is up!

The escalation die is now 4!

Kerzoro
Jun 26, 2010

Ziria
HP: 26, AC: 18, PD: 15, MD: 12, Recoveries: 9, Recovery Die: d10/1

"Oh sure!" Ziria quips even as she rears her fist back.

"What's life without engaging in banter with people while trying to hurt each other?" She looks possitively gleeful as she says this.

Then she punches Skull on the face.

---

1d20+10: 26 [1d20=16]
1d8+4: 11 [1d8=7]

No combat manouvers apply. Crit range is still 18-20

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

There is a distinct *crack* as Skull sets his jaw back into place. "That's more like it! Now we have a fight on our hands!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doomsayer
Sep 2, 2008

Murrrgh, I am the worst DM. I'm so sorry guys, I'm writing my thesis this semester and it's sucked up all my time (well, that and a lil' romance :3:) to this point. However, I've finally hit a nice rhythm in my work schedule, and am willing and ready to pick this back up, though I have a feeling most of you have already wisely fled the sinking ship :v:

• Locked thread