Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

who the fuck is scraeming
"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I would have bit for this if it had Rogue Legacy. As it is, I already have Dredmor, and kind of a backlog to deal with.

Totally worth it for getting a cheap copy of Dredmor, though. It's wedged someplace between a Roguelike and a Diablolike in a particular way that I find really enjoyable. It is a kinder, gentler Roguelike, though- like, there's no secret potions that randomize every game. A healing potion is a healing potion, and defintely don't drink the raw ingredients. Always be drunk, especially if you are a wizard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
I'm holding out for Pirates to show up in there, but I'm kind of lukewarm on this bundle, anyway, because I already bought Civ V and all its content like a month and a half ago when they showed up in the winter holiday sales, and I don't really care about older civs at this point.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off
This bundle can only get better, and it's already amazing. I wanted all of these games, and only had one of them already. If the current lineup is any indicator, the secret games will be directly up my alley. I'm hoping for Rogue Legacy, but it might be too soon.

Either way, I can't wait to sink my teeth into Antichamber.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

PantsBandit posted:

Sonic Racing Transformed is a loving excellent game though.

This goon is right. Imagine if Diddy Kong Racing came out now, and was super good instead of just kind of a novelty. A lot of the tracks transform between laps to create new routes or change up vehicle types. It's really neat.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Accordion Man posted:

You'll have to deal with UPlay if you want to play Blacklist on PC regardless.

Yeah, even if you buy an Ubisoft title directly from Steam, launching it just launches uPlay, which launches the game.

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

macnbc posted:

So Humble Bundle just announced they're going to start a monthly subscription bundle.

From the description it basically sounds like XBox Live Games for Gold or Playstation Plus, but for PC games.

For $12/month you get 4-6 games. IGN promises they'll break down like this:

I might bite for this just because it starts the show by throwing in a copy of Legend of Grimrock 2. I wish they would at least preview the full contents of November's bundle, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadly_pudding
May 13, 2009

"LOG OFF" at my house.
show yourself, coward.
i will never log off

Hopper posted:

What's the advantage. Regular Bundles will still be a thing right?

I'd assume that the monthly bundle games won't show up in other bundles, or at least not for several months afterwards in like a "Best of Bundles" Bundle.

• Locked thread