Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

I'll never get over how perfect Kelsey Grammar was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

One goon once suggested Allison Brie for Captain Marvel.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

cptn_dr posted:

That would be... Super.

Don't do it.

"It's you, you're Mechagodzilla" - Zizek

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Sion posted:

Morena Baccarin would be good.

I'm not normally into fan casting and such, but I really dig this idea.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

"Sure, animals can talk. You just have to listen." - B'dg, the squirrel Green Lantern. I kind of hope they play it like that.

"Really, mate? You never noticed another raccoon with a rifle!? Crikey."

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Steve Blum's Battle Royal.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

TwoPair posted:

Forget that, I want to see Steve Rogers play DDR.

DDR, really? Different cultures, I guess.

These lists are essentially that page from Civil War: Frontlines. You know which.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Are those Netflix shows taking place in the MCU?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

twistedmentat posted:

And SJW are complaining because it looks like the Frank Miller suit, that it validates everything Frank Miller says.

Please tell me this true and that you have a link.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I want Hammer Fall's "Hammer of Justice" somewhere on the soundtrack.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Aphrodite posted:

What's the over/under on them settling on the same hairstyle for Widow 2 movies in a row?

About the same as goons figuring out what over/under actually means.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

The Mentalizer posted:

But who's gonna play Ben Franklin then?

???

Philadelphia's Ben Franklin Bridge!

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Yeah, I didn't think the Iron Monger line was all that bad.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I don't care if it is or isn't, but it seems like Shazam isn't connected to MoS/BvS?

Actually, I do care.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

This Wolverine won't even yet be the guy we love and know which is awkward to think about.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

So stoked for Penance.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I was hoping Ultron's mouth wouldn't move and would constantly be agape. Always came off as unnerving to me.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I'm worried we're going to lose focus on Bucky and Falcon in Cap 3. Boo

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Didn't they show new scenes from AoU this week on AoS? Anyone got a link?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I don't remember Meltdown, what was so awful about it?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

It's going to be weird to have, like, a "new" Wolverine. The dude that Jackman will be playing in Apoc hasn't gone through any of the other movies with us. Know what I mean? It's an odd complaint but it's something that sticks in my mind when thinking about the new film. Shrug.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Off topic, but did Balboa really ignore 5? I don't remember that

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Looked and sounded like that one season of Red Vs Blue that had southern Church narrating the opening of each episode.

"Dear Mr. Chairman..."

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Ignite Memories posted:

Does this mean Entourage is no longer canon?

It carries on the tradition of Warners replacing the lead for every Aquaman sequel.

Speaking of, Sasha was pretty alright in Entourage. I'm not campaigning for her to be in anymore movies but she did alright in a 35 minute HBO drama. Shrug.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Gina will keep being bad in movies until her Cyborg Santos PTSD blows over

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I was pretty okay with them taking all of the rape out of Wanted

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Say what you want about any part of these movies and I'll agree most of the time but god drat they seriously nailed the look of that armor. That close up looks awesome

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Just BrianWilly

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

That certainly looks like spandex

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I haven't seen it but I have read Court. Why the hell is it called Batman Vs Robin and not, like, Batman Vs Seriously Creepy dudes?

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Don't most R comic movies not preform well? Dredd, Punisher, something else

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

The Subreddit dedicated to it, I'm assuming

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Probably a little late, but Dr. List an an AoS character that shows up in AoU.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Owns ...bones?

Falcon's armor certainly needed color. I'll allow it

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

I hope when he takes off the helmet the scaring inexplicably disappears like Ollie's does in Arow

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Loved it. Loved Batman. Supe's suit was, like, too shiny though.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

The Deadpool trailer is out and I just don't think it looks good.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

As an MMA fan, coach, and former fighter I've been well ahead of the curve and said for years that I hope she doesn't get many starring roles. She's terrible. Carano, too.

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Guys, this discussion is getting to real for this page. I feel like we're about to accidentally summon Nic Cage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

It's not helping me

• Locked thread