Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.
It has taken 3 successive CL winning seasons, but ticket prices are up to £6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

They want what all Scotch people want: To kill the Queen, and destroy our way of life.

Rycalawre posted:

The way football should be.

I'm forcing one of the best centre-backs in the world and a based Target Man to survive on wages below 20k a week, I'm mad with power.

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

sassassin posted:

The gently caress does based mean?

Sorry you're not down with the kids, gramps, but this isn't a baby boomer world anymore

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Based means very good, godlike even, the best.

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

lol at using fullbacks - 3-5-2 all day

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Ewar Woowar posted:

Yeah the 4-2-3-1 looks almost impossible to get going this version. It's a shame as I'm using a team tailor made for it too.

I really want to be able to use this guy as he's got a really interesting set of attributes/ppm's but everything I've tried so far has led to disappointment. Any ideas?

Wow he is really slow and cannot dribble, I can't see him fitting as an AM

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

I don't understand how this laptop with a better processor than my old laptop can apparently be "worse" - I'm guessing that it's due to it not being an Intel one, but it does run better, just not according to the actual game. Does anyone else have this issue with a non Intel processor?

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Best player of his generation, book it

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

It's clearly the Northern Ireland Third Div

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

loving play fon Marino you prick

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Rycalawre posted:

Do AC San Marino get Sanmarinese or Italian regens? I've never actually checked if teams like Swansea or Cardiff actually get Welsh regens.

They get both as they are a part of the Italian league system and the vast majority of their staff/players are Italians. They start with a Sanmarinese Chairman and HOYD, but I'm sure that they'd produce regens from San Marino regardless too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Botswana!
Oct 12, 2009

Lol the new updates have actually made my tactics worse, and my Assman is still content that the players are doing fine despite being 3-0 down

• Locked thread