Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sormus
Jul 24, 2007

PREVENT SPACE-AIDS
sanitize your lovebot
between users :roboluv:

tater_salad posted:

Top is also stuck down.

engage mullet mode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Presented for the first time ever, a concerto in four parts:

Hell's Black Heart, in B flat

act.1: Discovery, Betrayal

act.2: the Horrors of Subterfuge

act.3: Upon Fields of War

act.4: Hel

~Fin

randomidiot
May 12, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Sup sexy? :q:

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
That mirror.

Slung Blade
Jul 11, 2002

IN STEEL WE TRUST

Jesus that's a hell of a bite.

You roll over that spider during the night or something?

Regardless, revenge killing is the correct response.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExTLa6bAdFQ&t=308s

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
As it is, was, and ever shall be:

:nms:
http://oglaf.com/8legs/

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
In all seriousness it took almost a half hour to make the kill strike and it still almost managed to break for it. Once I had noticed that it was fully aware of my presence, and would nearly imperceptibly tense it's legs as I sized up various ranged and improvised hand weaponry. Pulse racing, sweat beading on my brow as we both could tell this would be no junkie mugging in some back alley. This was the dance between professionals, trying to mask our abilities while gleaning from the other. I selected my section of small, thick rectangular card board box intending to use it as a thrusting weapon, the small but firm footprint requiring total accuracy if I were to intend to beat my target's obvious advantage of raw speed and agility. We both knew, limbs tightening in preparation of near clockspring-like instantaneous release that the moment had come.

It's not the killing I ever remember. It's the raw passion of engaging the worthiest of foes at point blank range, the intimate struggle of domination and experience being decided long before the body knows it's even dead. I inhale.

At the exact moment I struck, it attempted to fire forward an inch with its rear legs but tried to use all the others to pull some hosed up TRON light bike 90 degree pivot while in motion in the distinct hopes of a fake out and break past the thin edge of the box. The scream comes next, not the triumphant bellow of ancient man bringing down his apex predator to secure his place as a warrior in the tribe. The choked, raw scream one would make watching your husband slowly tearing through the door you'be been trusting as your only savior, his fireman's axe the same red gleam as the back of his throat thrown open bellowing his victory into the frost covered dark of night. As I scream, I see the legs pivoting below the edge of the box, the creature's feint being the Victor after all. Not this time. Not so close. My fist slams down over where I had seen it last, knowing in horror that all was lost and that I had failed.

Then suddenly, the scrabbling of chitin under cardboard and my scream realizes it yet still lives and horror never felt so strongly before lends it's strength, ripping out of me like a collapsing star. And I press harder. I crush it beneath my strength. I smear it down the wall. I obliterate the abomination before me and collapse sobbing into a heap on the floor.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Smoke em if you got em boys.

Arriviste
Sep 10, 2010

Gather. Grok. Create.

Now pick up what you can
and run.

14 INCH SLIT posted:

In all seriousness it took almost a half hour to make the kill strike and it still almost managed to break for it. Once I had noticed that it was fully aware of my presence, and would nearly imperceptibly tense it's legs as I sized up various ranged and improvised hand weaponry. Pulse racing, sweat beading on my brow as we both could tell this would be no junkie mugging in some back alley. This was the dance between professionals, trying to mask our abilities while gleaning from the other. I selected my section of small, thick rectangular card board box intending to use it as a thrusting weapon, the small but firm footprint requiring total accuracy if I were to intend to beat my target's obvious advantage of raw speed and agility. We both knew, limbs tightening in preparation of near clockspring-like instantaneous release that the moment had come.

It's not the killing I ever remember. It's the raw passion of engaging the worthiest of foes at point blank range, the intimate struggle of domination and experience being decided long before the body knows it's even dead. I inhale.

At the exact moment I struck, it attempted to fire forward an inch with its rear legs but tried to use all the others to pull some hosed up TRON light bike 90 degree pivot while in motion in the distinct hopes of a fake out and break past the thin edge of the box. The scream comes next, not the triumphant bellow of ancient man bringing down his apex predator to secure his place as a warrior in the tribe. The choked, raw scream one would make watching your husband slowly tearing through the door you'be been trusting as your only savior, his fireman's axe the same red gleam as the back of his throat thrown open bellowing his victory into the frost covered dark of night. As I scream, I see the legs pivoting below the edge of the box, the creature's feint being the Victor after all. Not this time. Not so close. My fist slams down over where I had seen it last, knowing in horror that all was lost and that I had failed.

Then suddenly, the scrabbling of chitin under cardboard and my scream realizes it yet still lives and horror never felt so strongly before lends it's strength, ripping out of me like a collapsing star. And I press harder. I crush it beneath my strength. I smear it down the wall. I obliterate the abomination before me and collapse sobbing into a heap on the floor.

Mr. McCarthy, is that you?

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe
http://bugasalt.com/

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

Arriviste posted:

Mr. McCarthy, is that you?

Too much punctuation for McCarthy.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

CroatianAlzheimers posted:

Too much punctuation for McCarthy.

Look man i felt it was better that way than if I said "for spooked by a bug in the room spent 45 minutes in tears hyperventilating till I skooshed it."

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

14 INCH SLIT posted:

Gold medal posting here. I couldn't be prouder.

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

14 INCH SLIT posted:

Look man i felt it was better that way than if I said "for spooked by a bug in the room spent 45 minutes in tears hyperventilating till I skooshed it."

Oh, I'm not knocking it at all. I mean, poo poo, that's how every bug encounter plays out in my house. Either that or I call in my wife to deal with it.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
This is why I keep a can of brakleen on the shelf beside my bed :unsmigghh:

(One shot knocks em down, then a quick burst finishes them off. Works on anything from a wasp to a moth with a 3 inch wingspan that divebombed my face last night.)

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

14 INCH SLIT posted:

Smoke em if you got em boys.

That's tiny, get back to me when it can actually smoke the cigarette :australia:

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

kastein posted:

This is why I keep a can of brakleen on the shelf beside my bed :unsmigghh:

Also gives your bed that fresh chlorine smell!

Also I'm listening to this at the moment and it seems strangely appropriate for some reason:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_3TlrZLpQ0

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Christ, the thread title change had me wondering if I had forgotten getting drunk last night.

shy boy from chess club
Jun 11, 2008

It wasnt that bad, after you left I got to help put out the fire!

Podima posted:

Christ, the thread title change had me wondering if I had forgotten getting drunk last night.

Good, it wasnt just me.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
This is my thread tag. There are many like it, but this one is amine.
My thread tag is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
My thread tag, without me, is useless. Without my thread tag, I am useless. I must post my thread tag true. I must post gayer than my troll who is trying to mock me. I must own him before he owns me. I will.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
Did anyone else grab their crotch and squeeze in time to that cadence?

Just me? Or have others got that scene from that movie burned into memory forever?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

ExecuDork posted:

Did anyone else grab their crotch and squeeze in time to that cadence?

Just me? Or have others got that scene from that movie burned into memory forever?

I always squeeze my crotch when I read this thread.

Jeherrin
Jun 7, 2012

14 INCH SLIT posted:

Never stop posting.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

You Am I posted:

That's tiny, get back to me when it can actually smoke the cigarette :australia:

Just for the record I actually have no poo poo arachnaphobia and everything in the story actually happened, just dressed up for a night on the town. I can usually handle spiders in webs, or spiders inside terrarium for those of you who remember the tarantula I bought. It's because those spiders are the good spiders, not those uppity spiders who don't know their place. Those spiders, well, I ain't saying that they should all be killed or burned on sight, I'm just saying I wouldn't lose any sleep if someone did.

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002
You ain't experienced poo poo until you've been awakened in the middle of the night by a giant cockroach crawling across your face. :colbert:

HandlingByJebus
Jun 21, 2009

All of a sudden, I found myself in love with the world, so there was only one thing I could do:
was ding a ding dang, my dang a long racecar.

It's a love affair. Mainly jebus, and my racecar.

HotCanadianChick posted:

You ain't experienced poo poo until you've been awakened in the middle of the night by a giant cockroach crawling across your face. :colbert:

If by "poo poo", you mean "making GBS threads myself", I believe that your statement is accurate in multiple dimensions.

Backov
Mar 28, 2010
When I had my deviated septum fixed, I was given one of those nose splint things that tapes on, a whole bunch of gauze in my nostrils and pain meds.

One night shortly afterwards I woke up screaming, having torn a very large spider from my face and flung it across the room.

Yes. You know what it was.

Still, gently caress spiders. KOS.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Well guys pack it in. It's been a wild ride but every empire must come to its close eventually. My cousin, after a brief attempt at myself to establish my dominance through wit on the spider post on my Facebook brought a prison shank to a slap fight. Once the pack begins to turn, the only way out is to face him in combat, and to kill him. And I just don't think I have what it takes when he gets me high between the ribs with this.

E: An INCH DICK dies, a small spider lives.

Fair trade.

INCHI DICKARI fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Jul 10, 2015

Adiabatic
Nov 18, 2007

What have you assholes done now?
It's beautiful

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Hay guiz, I found a picture of his gloves:

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

HotCanadianChick posted:

Florida.txt

Happened to me so many times it doesn't even freak me out anymore. Don't know if that's a good thing or not.

Galler
Jan 28, 2008

meatpimp posted:

Hay guiz, I found a picture of his gloves:

Not sure I would be satisfied with a Brakleen flamethrower. I think that might be oxy acetylene time.

Collateral Damage
Jun 13, 2009

The entire glove goes in a blast furnace.

wildemere
Nov 19, 2013
The best early Honda car for me is the 1300 coupe. A rare classic, my father owned a coupe 9. only a few thousand made, most were shipped to Australia.

It was based on motorcycle tech. and the prelude to the first Civic.

It was an air cooled 4 with 4 Carbs, some say it was an enlarged CB750 motor. It had 9.3:1 compression and 115 HP.

I drove it as a teenager and was sad when my dad sold it.

http://www.honda-1300-coupe.com/

I'm happy to have been involved.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I got caught up in the moment when my buddy offered to go in on this with me and figured so would others, but I came to my senses as far as panhandling for my fix. I pitched this guy a lowball offer and he's thinking it over.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/5115426944.html

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

So, what... you're going to find a big cliff to push it off of? Set it on fire, perhaps? Use it as spider-bait to lure the spiders away from your real car?

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Look if you're just after the free bulb I'll paypal you $1.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
:siren: LOWBALL ACCEPTED :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extreme_accordion
Apr 9, 2009

14 INCH SLIT posted:

Well guys pack it in. It's been a wild ride but every empire must come to its close eventually. My cousin, after a brief attempt at myself to establish my dominance through wit on the spider post on my Facebook brought a prison shank to a slap fight. Once the pack begins to turn, the only way out is to face him in combat, and to kill him. And I just don't think I have what it takes when he gets me high between the ribs with this.

E: An INCH DICK dies, a small spider lives.

Fair trade.

Perhaps your cousin just wants you to be aggressive like ManCakes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2XGp5ix8HE

• Locked thread