Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

When I read your post in the misc thread I thought "bet he got some tiny japanese thing like a Z600"

I was this close. Godspeed, you crazy Dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

was wondering why it was locked :tinfoil:

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

13 INCH DICK posted:

Gas door hinge decided today was the day it couldn't go on any longer and sheared off. Due to the unlikely nature of finding a similar door quickly, I repaired the hinge as best I could with a section of coathanger. Aint pretty but it works.

Pigfoot sighted.

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

Holy Fuuuuuuuuck that red wagon :vince:

That thing is preposterous. I could do without the funk in the trunk, but it's stealthed in nicely.

The matching trailers are p cool too.

also BARBARIANS?

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

Let the man have his nightmare dream!

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

Mechanical nightmares aside, it looks pretty drat clean!

So when do you tow it home?

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

Watercooled turbos are less likely to spontaneously combust!

Nothing can go wrong!

:supaburn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dubzee
Oct 23, 2008

14 BAR RIFF posted:

I doubt very seriously theyd roll out multiple units just to gaslight me, but then again I did remove their tracking device. Motherfuckers think I dont know a false tooth when I see one.

I just fuckin' love this thread, and the fact that this could very well be a serious post.

Making the world less boring, one riff at a time.

• Locked thread