Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
keykey
Mar 28, 2003

I'd fear that tapping new threads on this glorious bastard would only break it further. I'd just go grab some thread stock, nuts and lock washers from the hardware store and call it a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

The Midniter posted:

Your GM is right - it's a necessary experience.

Absolutely right. My roommate had different people flake on him on multiple occasions, which is why I don't buy other people concert tickets in advance. It just happened that 4 concerts over the years were Tool. When people flaked on him, I'd buy an extra ticket to the show du jour since he was a concert person. The worst concert I went to with him was Killswitch Engage. It was a last minute small club thing apparently except they brought large concert speakers into a small club, I couldn't hear for 3 days after only being in there for 15 minutes. Even outside where it was "listenable" everything was distorted. Though that's the only time I've seen them so I don't have any other venues to compare their sound to.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Yeah, that's just a common wolf spider, nothing to worry about. Let him/her hang around and kill insects and poo poo, it'll leave you alone.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

The Midniter posted:

14 Inch, any idea on a ballpark price point of these hats? I want one really really really bad but my bank account is under Wife Lockdown™ so I'd need to run it by her before committing.

This is why you have 3 accounts. 1 yours for whatever in the hell you want, 1 hers for whatever in the hell she wants, and 1 general fund for paying bills/gas/groceries/incidentals. Also, I'd be interested in upwards of 3-4 depending on price for Christmas things to tick off my list.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

Sent monies for a pretty hat! :3:

edit: PM'ed you my real name to match forums name with paypal name for ver. or whatever.

keykey fucked around with this message at 15:36 on Oct 27, 2015

• Locked thread