Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

I am a pretty pretty princess, watch me do my pretty princess dance....

13 INCH DICK posted:

One thing I found interesting was the upper hose and thermostat area got hot first, and the heat slowly crept downwards on the radiator until the lower hose and bottom heated up last.

To me if the radiator was flowing like it should be then the heat spread would be more abrupt down the length of the core. Either you have a blockage, or the coolant isn't flowing like you expect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

meatpimp posted:

People are always coming up with new names for the mentally illViggen.

Too soon?

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

DICKPOCALYPSE NOW posted:

You just want it to look like a little RC car.

Is that so wrong?

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

meatpimp posted:

You did what was best for him.

So true. Godspeed Spaz.

We have lost 3 cats over 2 years. loving hard years. It was terrible that we had to make the choice, and harder to do for each one. Yet after the fact, it was still the right choice for them. They are family. They are missed and cannot be replaced. Remember them for how they made you smile and were there for you in their way.

gently caress.
:cry:

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Maybe I'm just crazy, but even with a poo poo stock dual port 1600, where's the problem?

:getin: and drive.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

:pusheen:

I have no other words.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Don't ask the question you don't want answered....

:cthulhu:

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

14 INCH DEVITO posted:

For the record it was the first and only time I have heard someone describe a fart as "surreal."

I'm almost afraid to ask, but what was your intake prior to said profound event?

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

All I see are ping dongs.

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Elmnt80 posted:

Not really, you lay on a table on your back with your dick under a towel and some chick spreads gel on your balls, then moves the wand around. It could be fun under non "I'm gonna lose a testicle" circumstances.

Can confirm. She was cute too, AND she inadvertently fixed my problem (torsion, weeeeeeee). ER doc was cute too. I could even say I had many attractive ladies assessing my lower parts with great interest and care, but I'd still not rather relive that pain. Ouch.

Edit: vvvvvv having had a catheter as well, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt there. No fun. vvvvvvv.

Beverly Cleavage fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Jan 21, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beverly Cleavage
Jun 22, 2004

Jared592 posted:

We lost a lot (billions) of good (potential) men

obligatory (?) :sonia:

• Locked thread