Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
In a stunning show of benevolence, CAPCOM makes the first DLC, Maya's big reunion with Phoenix, being a reenacting of Turnabout Sisters with Maya taking the place of Mia.:shepicide:

Can I still leave the DS plugged in and watch a certain animation for hours if I don't press a button to advance?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum

leather fedora posted:

What are you talking about? The first DLC is that case with the orca. I'm playing through it right now, well into the second day and there's no sign of anything you mentioned in your "spoiler".

Hopefully it will stay only as a painfully bad joke. :v:

Please Capcom, don't be this much of a dick. Come on man, I bought this game new, will purhase every DLC and LP3 when it was on sale. Don't burn this franchise's last chance to the ground in a fit of consumer hate. :(

• Locked thread