Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Is anyone else hoping for an iOS release sometime soon? I'd love one because Nintendo's download system is jacked up beyond belief, and I wouldn't be surprised if DD & AJ get iOS releases considering how 1-3 came out earlier this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Verifying that the iOS version of 5 is great.

gay skull fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Aug 21, 2014

gay skull
Oct 24, 2004

Quick question, I'm thinking about grabbing Layton vs. Wright today, since I'm a huge AA fan. I thought Layton was just okay, I tried to play the first two games but just couldn't get into them at all. The puzzles were fun enough but I just didn't care to continue.

Is the game more of an AA game or a Layton game? Is there enough Phoenix to keep me moving?

edit: Hey I didn't post in the Wright thread. gently caress oops

• Locked thread