Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Bitchwhistle
Oct 28, 2007

by Lowtax
Just to be clear: You will poop your pants. Also, the police just called: They wanted us to tell you that the smell you phoned them about is coming from inside your pants! GET OUT OF THE PANTS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bitchwhistle
Oct 28, 2007

by Lowtax

Zero! posted:

Move over, Golden Wrenches and Saxxys, there's a new weapon in town. :clint:

no loving way

Dick Bitchwhistle
Oct 28, 2007

by Lowtax

Beatwad posted:

Well this is cool

congrats on your glitched circuit board that is going to be worth like $1000 probably

Dick Bitchwhistle
Oct 28, 2007

by Lowtax
Instead of hiding cyanide capsules in his teeth, the Spy hides shaving razors, dinner, and possibly tiny butterfly knives. This is the best comic yet.

Also calling it now that the Toothbrush shiv gets added in the Smissmas update. As a reskin.

Dick Bitchwhistle
Oct 28, 2007

by Lowtax

Magypsy posted:

I know that the Grordbort stuff and the Vita-Saw weren't in any crates due to legal reasons, but now that they made a strangifier for the Pomson, anything's possible! I assume that's why there's no Strange Rift weapons either. I don't think that anyone uses either of them, anyways, they're both terrible.

Vita-saw was in crate #1. I don't see why a strange version would get them in copyright trouble but a unique version wouldn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bitchwhistle
Oct 28, 2007

by Lowtax

Alfie94 posted:

This sucks so bad for the creator, Pie_Tony. He's not making any revenue off of vita-saw sales because of this.

He should have come up with an original design then :smugbert:

• Locked thread