Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Space blues are pretty rad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I hope at least a few of my multi-verse selves are turning out more successful than I am.

If you're going that route, there's an infinite amount of less successful versions of you out there too, so there's always that.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Josh Lyman posted:

It turns out that Girl Scouts Samoa cookie Breyer's ice cream is actually not that good.

This is profoundly disappointing to discover.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

TotalHell posted:

Hey this isn't all just about "me, me, me" you know. Don't you feel infinitesimally small and insignificant yet?

In the words of Crow T. Robot, I always feel insignificant.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

pik_d posted:

Oh my god the glasses

What do you think they would do? Do you think it is... something? Do they do something? :thejoke:

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Logikv9 posted:

I expect to hear all the old iconic lines from the original Cosmos as least once, because gently caress yeah.

This segment is pretty cool.

Was the "pale blue dot" speech in the original cosmos? Because that drat well better be the exit monologue

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Winkie01 posted:

The CGI is pretty good for a tv show, sure beats the poo poo out of lost.

That missing link fish thing was goofy as hell. Someone please post a screen cap of that. It was the right mix of adorable/what the gently caress

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

I am so loving hyped up for the rest of this series.

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

This makes me want to play Civ 4 (with Neil voiceovers)

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

achillesforever6 posted:

Don't worry Neil I got this, Mr. DNA told me how it works :smug:

Dahno DNA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

It is pretty transparent that he lead in with artificial selection, right? That felt pretty expressly shaped for the segment of the population that tends to... disagree with this view of existence.

• Locked thread