Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

My friends and I still meet a few times a month and dedicate a night to Warcraft 3 maps. We load up the Risk maps (used to just be the classic Europe one, but have since moved on to the World of Warcraft Risk because its loving massive in scale, options and races) and easily spend 4+ hours slugging it out, excessive poo poo-talking and grudge-holding a requirement.

I would be down to join in on any games goons organise, would be awesome if this became a regular thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

Had a Warcraft 3 night just then, we really need to find a time and get some goon games going

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

Heroes and Empires was awesome, I just got stomped by that evil army all the time. If you didn't take out their pylons and equipment camps they would get overpowered fast

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

Best map was probs Dark Deeds no matter how bad I was at it

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

It's time we got our poo poo together and organised some games

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

sirtommygunn posted:

That'd be great, we should probably put in some suggestions for times though. Let's start basic, is there any day of the week that most of you would prefer?

I'll be available at just about any time for the next few weeks.

University holidays gives me pretty good availability

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

Maybe post an announcement through the Steam group

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

A resounding success

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

Yeah I'd be keen again, now that the ground rules for joining/waiting were established

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

There's a steam group and mumble channel we used last time

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wc3goons

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

dr.acula posted:

I finally got my hosting abilities to work can we please play some warcraft guys??

Yes. After our first custom gaming session for whatever reason McSlaughter just never got around to hosting a second

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

Orc campaign was the loving bomb

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

There are some sheeps that you click on in order to say ba rem ewe

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

Multiplayer is all about the customs maaaaaaaan

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

dr.acula posted:

Why is hosting in this game such a bitch :negative:

Also we should probably make a tradition of just chillin in LLJK, that room is always barren and lonely. Does clan LLJK still exist? The channel is locked at least.

The one goon WC3 session earlier this year was pretty sweet. Then it just never happened again

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

extra stout posted:

Yep I'm on East, and I forgot about channels even being in WCIII but I'll start sitting in lljk, if enough people do it maybe we can get a game going.

It could be easier to coordinate on the steam group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/wc3goons

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

Onehandclapping posted:

So are any goons interested in getting a custom games group going? The last group seems to have petered out without going anywhere, but I'm still interested in getting some fellow old school nerds together for enfo's, Pimp my peon, Heroes & Empires, all the good tower defenses.

There's the currently dead steam group, WC3Goons, which I'm willing to try using again. Join up and we'll see if we can some good old no noobs pro only Warcraft 3 custom mapage going asap.

The one goon custom gaming sessions was pretty good, so I'd love to see it revived

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

I love warcraft 3 and i love to play it

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

Love a good game of Warcraft 3

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

Node posted:

Me too bruh. Wanna slap our dicks together?

I don't think I've played that map. Been playing a bit of Monster Master with a friend to kill time but it's a massive grind

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

Highperch is so drat good

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

The more highperch and classic replays the better. drat they're good

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

Warcraft 3

on the computer
Jan 4, 2012

More Warcraft action - nice