Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rudatron

by Fluffdaddy
we have shots fired, repeat, shots fired

༼ຈل͜ຈ༽_•︻̷̿┻̿═━一

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seagull

give me a chip
Soag is going to reveal he's actually Morrison.

Vladimir Poutine
:madmax:
i can't stay and argue though, gotta go for dinner

Fruity Gordo

Neurotic, Impotent Rage!
Crash tomls birthday dinner, we know where it is

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
I meant politicians you dummies

We haven't had a race riot in like five years but you muppets elected Christopher "shithead" pyne just last year

I know where I'd rather live

(Hint: it's the state where I don't get killed and stuffed in a barrel)

Endman

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Wait, is Soag trying to say NSW is better than SA.

lol

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
NSW has me and sulla and fruity and avs and cap seagull

SA has.....

Also SA has snow lol get hosed

ewe2

happy birthday ppls who I've missed (Fruity and TOML i think), facebooks wont show me birthdays any more :qq:

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
You missed me you jerk

Tirade

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
SA is also responsible for Cory Bernardi, aka the worst senator in Australia.

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
Farts

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
Happy eid ul fitr everyone except for those who wish death to the people who are celebrating it

I mean you ms gordo and ms shalom and bcr

plumpy hole lever fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Jul 28, 2014

Bifauxnen

Curses! Foiled again!

GODDAMN, I leave work early feeling sick and check back in the evening to see like 300 posts? So this is what other people feel like when they can't just check all through the work day...

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
For one it wasn't my fault!! I think Vlad and fruity were tracking up the shitposts though

I want to see what happens when I do this: mills

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
Hey fruity narrator just sent a snap of you

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
Slag postin'

bell jar

Soag posted:

I mean you ms gordo and ms shalom and bcr

sexist

Tokamak

rudatron posted:

i just see way too much in common with coffee fanatics and people like audiophiles: people who are really invested in justifying their purchases, because their self-identity is kind of wrapped up in it, or because they want to match their own opinions up with what other people think.

There is a difference between ipod earphones and $100 headphones. There are diminishing returns however, and I can definitely say $1000 headphones are well past it. I have a pair for around $300 and they are for all practical purposes 'transparent', you can quibble about it but compared to ipod earphones they are a no brainer.

Coffee is a little different, you can compare it to tea. You can make weak tea all the way to strong tea (to the point where it is bitter). Assuming the coffee is brewed correctly, 95% of the taste comes from healthy/ripe beans that are roasted recently, and are ground just before brewing.

The last 5% is that wine tasting bullshit, which is the domain of the coffee hipsters. Unfortunately most people have never drank a 95% perfect coffee. You can do it with an aero press (big plunger, maybe 50 bucks), a small burr grinder (a couple hundred) and fresh beans.

Bifauxnen

Curses! Foiled again!

Soag posted:

I want to see what happens when I do this: mills

I don't think it'll work, the signal seems to have conveniently turned off since his werewolf died.

ewe2

Soag posted:

You missed me you jerk

are you birthday how can wax live

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥

nah i acrtually wrote mr cr but then figured noone would know who i meant and it occurred to me while it was changing it from mc cr to bcr that someone would call me out on it but the incomprehensibility excuse would be enough to get me off

ewe2 posted:

are you birthday how can wax live

i is brith dya in janaruayr actually is jsut wanted to be includved

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
me and tithin we are birthday buddies hi-5 tithin

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥

Captain Pissweak posted:

Soag is going to reveal he's actually Morrissey.

it is true i am he

Milkfred E. Moore

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
i was only mentioned once in like the past ten pages

this sucks

also, happy birthdays to TOML and fruity

Milkfred E. Moore

BCR posted:

After meeting bronies and MRA, I can't generate the same level of hate for furries.

this is because furries have just become kind of sad and weird as opposed to being disgusting when they bring it into IRL like MRAs and bronies

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥
wrong

furries are probably still more hosed up than bronies

the difference is they are passe internet nerds are just as faddish as coffee hipsters but like to pretend they're not

Seagull

give me a chip

Soag posted:

wrong

furries are probably still more hosed up than bronies

the difference is they are passe internet nerds are just as faddish as coffee hipsters but like to pretend they're not

soag confirmed furry

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥

Captain Pissweak posted:

soag confirmed furry

what the gently caress i just said furries were worse than bronies and i hate bronies goddamnyou seagull

tithin

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Attention: if you play mario kart online, please line up for me to loving murder you you cheating fuckwits

MysticalMachineGun

Soag posted:

NSW has me and sulla and fruity and avs and cap seagull

SA has.....

Also SA has snow lol get hosed

poo poo, I was hoping Pyne and Bernardi just moved here but nope, Adelaide born and bred. :smith:

algebra testes

Milky Moor posted:

i was only mentioned once in like the past ten pages

this sucks

also, happy birthdays to TOML and fruity

Seriously, I was about to say "Where's Milky?".

I enjoyed your X-Wing novels chat. I might have to ebay myself a set and have a re-read.

Mad Katter

STOP THE BATS

Sir Shion posted:

Attention: if you play mario kart online, please line up for me to loving murder you you cheating fuckwits

What's your Nintendo ID?

GoldStandardConure

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Milky:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdLl1GVjOrc

Are you hyped? I'm hyped!

Milkfred E. Moore

that looks like some good poo poo, although it doesn't really tell me anything about the film.

LordPants posted:

I enjoyed your X-Wing novels chat. I might have to ebay myself a set and have a re-read.

just been busy with the new job. it's fair cruisey. they did movie pictionary as a team-building exercise - guess who dominated :smug:

tithin

[Grandmaster Tactician]

just tithin i think unless it's some weird number thing with # marks and poo poo.

Seagull

give me a chip

LordPants posted:

Whenever there's a lack of posts about Transformers, everyone in AusPol should be posting "Where's Milky?"

GoldStandardConure

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

Milky Moor posted:

that looks like some good poo poo, although it doesn't really tell me anything about the film.

Tom Hardy drives a car, is called Max. Why do you need to know more?

I assume that closer to 2015 we'll get a proper trailer that talks about the plot, but as for a first impressions trailer, that one is pretty loving good.

Avshalom

by Lowtax
clicked onto gbs, 300 new posts, should i contribute to this discussion or- nah gently caress it

ariel sharon was a great man

webmeister

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
eid mabrook my friends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seagull

give me a chip
Apparently in a month MyMultis are being discontinued and there's still no Opal concession card, so shout out to the worthless idiots behind that.

• Locked thread