Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bifauxnen

Curses! Foiled again!

Congratulations willus on your induction into the way of the Jojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CROWS EVERYWHERE

CAW CAW CAW

Endman posted:

I'm not sure there'd be any difference between a zombie chicken and a regular chicken, now I come to think of it. Chooks will eat anything.

One day the chooks will rise up and eat us.

One day I fell over on a concrete slab at the park on my way to get milk, and skinned my knee pretty badly. After however long of having a bandaid/pad on it 24/7 it was well enough that I could have it uncovered during the night, to help it air and heal quicker. One morning I forgot to put the bandaids back on before heading up to give the chooks their morning bucket of scraps and let them out of their pen. Alecto came running out, stopped, looked at my knee, looked at me, looked back at my knee, looked back at my knee, then lunged and took a nice sized chunk out of my flesh. :barf: Many swears were said and I learnt to never visit chickens with an open wound again. I still have a scar on my knee from where she did it.

There are lots of stories in the chicken thread along this line. I liked the guy who was doing ????something??? and got a big cut on his foot. As he hobbled back to the house, the chickens ran gleefully behind him, gobbling up the blood up from the grass as he went. I'm pretty sure if I were to lose consciousness in the chook pen, they'd start eating me.

Oh, and for the rest of the day, after eating of my flesh, Alecto tried following me around, hunched over in her hunting pose... :tinfoil:

Those On My Left

Endman posted:

I love it when people get unreasonably cross about films they aren't even watching

the latest transformers is terribad and everyone who watches it is a terrorist and/or child molester

M8 i watched as much as I possibly could, seriously i was trying to play nice with the in laws but somewhere around he scene where they throw money at the ha ha rekt junkies in exchange for wacky crime information i went no you know what i am a human being with a rich internal life and productive improving fortifying edifying things to read and a partner to snuggle with (and forums to post on) why would I watch this banal cynical poo poo

quite stretched out

the chillest
how drunk are oyu

thatbastardken

A contract signed by a minor is not binding!
yeah chickens will go for you if you're bleeding at all. the sharks of the land

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Endman

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Chooks are evil murder-machines. But they're also extremely relaxing to watch as they scratch about and make brooookbokbok noises. :3:

----------------

quite stretched out

the chillest
lmao dire and straitzu

CrazyTolradi

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

BYOB has been missing some Cartoon reviews lately. It just isn't the same.

Endman

That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even anime may die

Those On My Left posted:

M8 i watched as much as I possibly could, seriously i was trying to play nice with the in laws but somewhere around he scene where they throw money at the ha ha rekt junkies in exchange for wacky crime information i went no you know what i am a human being with a rich internal life and productive improving fortifying edifying things to read and a partner to snuggle with (and forums to post on) why would I watch this banal cynical poo poo

I always thought a person's Zarathustra moment was supposed to be a little more dramatic than watching a mediocre crime movie, but there you go.

----------------

put both hands in

:swoon:FYFE:swoon:
my vague memories of watching layer cake is that it's an unremarkable post-ritchie crime film with an overly complex plot to provide an illusion of depth to its simple story, with the most notable thing about it being the fact that it came out around the time daniel craig was announced as the next bond, which was it's main selling point as craig wasn't well known then.

i literally forgot it existed until i read these posts

Avshalom

by Lowtax

Endman posted:

HEY AVSHALOM CRUSADER KINGS TAUGHT ME THAT JEWS MAKE GREAT CHANCELLORS AND STEWARDS JOIN MY KINGDOM
finally, a viable career path for me

----------------

CROWS EVERYWHERE

CAW CAW CAW

Avshalom posted:

finally, a viable career path for me

You'll have to do a year or two of an unpaid internship but we're 90% sure you'll totally get a position as Chancellor out of it once you've finished.

Gough Suppressant
I don't think I've ever seen toml drunkposting before

Seagull

give me a chip

willus posted:

this dudes name is r.e.o. speedwagon lmao

Robert Edward Orville Speedwagon is the best character fyi.

Seagull

give me a chip
Also Bifauxnen re: spiderman

Bohemian Rhapsody

Gough Suppressant
Mount Your Friends is the best pass and play multiplayer game in fuckin years.

Avshalom

by Lowtax

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

You'll have to do a year or two of an unpaid internship but we're 90% sure you'll totally get a position as Chancellor out of it once you've finished.
my penis squirms in quiet agitation

----------------

quite stretched out

the chillest
its 12:40 and instead of going to bed im watching jojos, eating biscuits and considering buying lava lamps what is wrong with me

CrazyTolradi

willus posted:

its 12:40 and instead of going to bed im watching jojos, eating biscuits and considering buying lava lamps what is wrong with me

Watching anime has devolved you, clearly.

anti-magic

We've come up in the ram-raiding business, Owl.
It's all high class now.
No more baby seats.

willus posted:

Replace Jojo's with another anime from a few years back and you'd sound exactly like a stoner housemate I used to live with. It's funny because outside of his love for anime/manga he was completely normal and outgoing, but some weekends I'd find him on the couch, out of his gourd eating chips/biscuits/noodles and watching anime for hours on end.

quite stretched out

the chillest

anti-magic posted:

Replace Jojo's with another anime from a few years back and you'd sound exactly like a stoner housemate I used to live with. It's funny because outside of his love for anime/manga he was completely normal and outgoing, but some weekends I'd find him on the couch, out of his gourd eating chips/biscuits/noodles and watching anime for hours on end.

i'm not really an anime/manga person at all, theres just something about this one specifically

quite stretched out

the chillest
i dont think ive ever actually managed to binge watch a show before either, i'll make it like 3 or 4 episodes in and give up

Seagull

give me a chip
Have you finished part one yet even.

Because like part one is garbage trash that I hate in comparison to two and two is loving worthless when you look at three just thus far.

Milkfred E. Moore

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

Endman posted:

I love it when people get unreasonably cross about films they aren't even watching

the latest transformers is terribad and everyone who watches it is a terrorist and/or child molester

well, poo poo

quite stretched out

the chillest

Seagull posted:

Have you finished part one yet even.

Because like part one is garbage trash that I hate in comparison to two and two is loving worthless when you look at three just thus far.

rn jojo has just clowned straizo on the bridge

GoldStandardConure

I have to kill fast
and mayflies too slow

willus watch the tank anime next

CrazyTolradi

New upcoming game from Rockstar Games, GTAnidaV.

You'll get called across the other side of the map, only to be told there's no work. You'll do missions for druglords, only not to get paid. You'll join gangs who you're not really into what they're doing. And all along the way, hanging out with people who are complete and total shitlords.

Rated X for eXploited.

plumpy hole lever

♥ Anime is real ♥

CrazyTolradi posted:

New upcoming game from Rockstar Games, GTAnidaV.

You'll get called across the other side of the map, only to be told there's no work. You'll do missions for druglords, only not to get paid. You'll join gangs who you're not really into what they're doing. And all along the way, hanging out with people who are complete and total shitlords.

Rated X for eXploited.

hambeet

I put some sunscreen on my arms today, I haven't used this brand before, anyhow I've been woken by some horrible itchiness all over my arms and it won't stop no matter what I put on it or how much I try wash it.

HookShot

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

I had a good day today and Friday going out to visit our block. It's really nice, it's mostly vine scrub (like rainforest but drier) with a few spots cleared for cows (our neighbour's herd wanders around and keeps the grass down). It's actually started raining again recently so everything is beautiful and green. :swoon: Plus the red of the dirt plus the orange of the scrubby gums and the black of the burnt tree trunks. So lovely :love::love::love:

Today we visited some little caves, some big rocks, and lots of bottle trees and turkey mounds. I've been collecting skulls and other interesting things for my baby cousins when they next come up - they loving loved the little spine bits we brought in and now they can play with an actual wallaby or cow skull! Complete with jaw bones! And, in the case of the cows, their horn covers! (We looked around for the little calf skull from the calf that died in the casuarina forest but it's already been taken away and eaten :() We've also got hips, shoulders, ribs, legs, and more spine bits, as well as giant snail shells, bivalve shells from the river, interesting rocks, and crow's ash seed pods for decorating/throwing at people.

I got to see where Alecto the :stare:-chicken was buried (there is a stump on top of her grave so she doesn't rise from the dead), which is next to the pony and his little tree. A nice sized area is going to be fenced off to be a pet cemetery.

Coming back from the cave my father tried to take us "the easy way" so my mother's knee has hosed up again. :v:

I imagine you would get along really well with my mom, when I was in Australia she wanted me to walk around until I found a wallaby skeleton and bring it back to Canada for her so she could show her students.

Seagull

give me a chip

willus posted:

rn jojo has just clowned straizo on the bridge

I can only presume he is an alcoholic as the explanation for the shot glasses.

Also just say Straits nerd :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XyloJW
hm. not a fan of this new title

• Locked thread