Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuckface the Hedgehog

Take cocktails.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Double post

Fuckface the Hedgehog fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Jan 31, 2014

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Milky Moor posted:

~~~~MY GIRLFRIEND~~~~

she is in another country you guys. I would introduce you but she is made up totally into me and hot and in another country.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

webmeister posted:

anime totally counts as another country

Tali zorah is just a really good friend of his okay.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Now he is dead and I am gay.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

hambeet posted:

plott has the best train themed snaps. I tried snapping a train station for him but then my battery went flat.

true story

Snap me your train station and I will tell you how hosed that station is!

Haha its a joke they are all totally hosed!

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Tithin Melias posted:

Boronia

be specific

Its Boronia. Course its hosed.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Kat Delacour posted:

I just double checked google maps and it's a leyline of awful running from cranbourne all the way up through to croydon. In fact, just to be rid of Dandenong, I suggest we include Wantirna through Ringwood in the strike zone. Gods new children can go shopping at Chadstone.

I moved to carnegie from camberwell recently. While the pedestrians can be seedier, I can now cross the road without fear of some self-important dickhead in a beemer running me over while shouting into their phone.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Galvin station is pretty cool.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

hambeet posted:

remember when we used to talk about people pooping (or not pooping in bell jars case)?

I'm pooping right now to raise awareness of bell jars lack of pooping due to poor diet.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

my snapchat is plottt.

Add me for frequent updates of me flipping of various govt infrastructure!

Also whippets are the best dogs, all you people are nuts.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

But where does Ron pearlman selling kaiju parts on the black market come in on this milky?

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Endman posted:

The power has gone to his head! Commence plan Omega!
Plan omega commencing....

Dear Richard,

Xylo is badmin, doesn't use The Grid.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Yep.

Wait I mean no. gently caress!

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Amethyst posted:

Saving the bogans is the end goal of auspol.

that or driving them into the ocean, idk

To save them we must drive them into the ocean.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Yeah. I'm plottt.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Raphisonfire posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ

Is this an accurate representation of the populations majority?

Its an accurate representation of our train stations.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

YOU LIE. YOU LIE YOU LIAR!!

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Dudes in Tasmania, Life partner could mean Anything.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Get yer word sounds right ya oval office.
Straya.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Mills posted:

Anyone have any experience with avoiding Telstra's $299 oval office fee to "set up a new phone line".

I had naked DSL through iiNet for 5 years, tenanted out the place for 6 months, and now to get it re-connected iiNet claims I need Telstra to set up a line (although I don't understand why I need this in the first place if I'm getting Naked DSL).

I'm pretty sure last time I used an independent 'contractor' who came around and played with a wire for all of 5 seconds at the back of my place and said it was working in the first place. I've lost his number though.

Its needed on the exchange side, and iinet should be able to set that up on their end.

What you will probably need is to know a previous number tied to the line, but that can be done by plugging in a phone and punching in a number. The guy dealing with your setup should have run through all that with you.

In short its a case of gently caress you petit bourgeois.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Palmersaurus posted:

That's where Telstra's contractor VisionStream comes in, if there's no connection a guy has to physically come out and jam your phone wire into an available hole (takes all of 10 mins if everything's labelled properly).
So that line/number becomes unavailable to anyone else in the apartment even though you're using naked dsl.

VisionStream? Well labeled?

Ahahahaha.

Seriously though the fee is to get Telstra to drag a tech out to connect you into the exchange. If its a high turnover exchange your port has probably been taken in the past six months.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Palmersaurus posted:

Yeah pretty much.
Dunno about free standing houses, but apartments are a real shitshow if you're trying to get a new connection.

e. and that's why you want to hope you have a line number already

I once worked a QA position in which I would constantly knock back drawings from vision stream because they didn't meet the state regulations. Then they would call up and winge about the rework taking too much time.

Years later in a job interview I was asked why I didn't take a job at VS during a lengthy gap in my resume. I told the interviewer that due to their quality standards I would rather live under a bridge. In those words.

Got the job.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Another fine tl:dr post from forums poster Brown Blitzkrieg.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Tithin Melias posted:

You'll like it when you see it.

I'm scottish born and bred, moved here when I was 19 :chord:

The Last man to be sentenced with Transportation.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Steamed, then battered and fried.

Edit: gently caress, Beaten.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

God how hard do you think it is to belt a bedsheet into a toga?

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Tony Jowns posted:

This plantation timber poo poo is pretty rad. It's also a useful bludgeon for people who insist that just because we oppose old growth logging and an unsustainable pulp mill, the Greens don't want to see a single tree cut down. Having a sawmiller as one of our MPs is a great asset here in Tassie.

Plantation timber is great for furniture, but loving rubbish for housing, mainly because short growing times makes people encourage the trees to grow as fast as possible, weakening the wood overall. This means you need twice as much plantation timber for the same load.

Unfortunately a 40 year wait for return is also considered loving rubbish.

Its why I will carry on about using hemp for paper mills here. Don't need to wait a for years to harvest, to the point where if it burns down (like it just did in Victoria) its just three months labour gone. It also frees up plantation stock for actual use.

Screw Dadchat its time for Timberchat.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

webmeister posted:

How long until some News Limited staffer discovers your post history here and your entire campaign collapses?

I mean for starters, your username is clear proof of the Greens/ABC agenda :byodood:

Don't be silly. News ltd staffers can't read.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Not unless you announce to improve your abysmal record of good hamburger topping discrimination.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Round the twist was brilliant crazy stupid poo poo and a fun thing to watch as a kid. Especially if you grew up in the middle of buttfuck nowhere.

Pretty sure captain pissweaks idea of fun as a child and now is to sit in the corner of a beige room, staring at the wall.
Though now he seems to have also added shitposting to his list of fun things.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Fly TV was the best TV.

:colbert:

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Captain Pissweak posted:

The wall is royal blue, get it right pleb.

You lie. You were not allowed royal blue for the fact it angered your blood too much.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

sweeroy posted:

Do all of you live in oakleigh? Over here in coburg there are two different coles on either side of a road and they both suck

Clayton is like that too.

Last time I was in oakleigh there was a butcher selling a whole goat carcass for 8 bucks a kilo.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

sweeroy posted:

Back when I lived in Wagga this was 100% the case. Everything is too far to walk to, and there's zero public transport to take because there's not enough people to justify it, which is why I always find it really odd how much people here in melbourne loving hate the PT system. At least our population centres are centralised to the point where public transit is hugely viable for something like 80% of our population

People in Melbourne hate their PT because its always breaking down because people in Melbourne constantly vote in gigantic cunts who slash PT funding for maintainence so the poo poo breaks down more often which makes people hate Melbourne PT.

Also the people winging tend to be loud pricks who listen to 3AW.

Fuckface the Hedgehog fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Mar 13, 2014

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Tithin Melias posted:

##vote Tithin Melias

:smith:

gently caress coq and sweeroy. gently caress them both in their my little pony loving gaping maw of an arsehole.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

What sort of fancy internet toilets have you got? Jeez.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Lizard Combatant posted:

Use toilet paper you animal.

Ugh I feel terrible and have a chess invite from Sweetroy on my phone, what did I do last night?!
Don't use toilet paper you dopey fucker. It ruins the efficiency of The Grid.

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Nah you use a squirt bottle.

Look at this guy. Paper towels. :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckface the Hedgehog

Is that a turtle head in there or are you just happy to see me?

• Locked thread