Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there
Oh, right. That's less damaging, but I forgot the +2 from my elven accuracy reroll, so it still hits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
The initiative rolls are here
http://orokos.com/roll/275455
http://orokos.com/roll/275446
Ignore the 2nd mongrel, I removed it after I rolled this because I realized throwing two of those hellbeasts at you might have been a little too homicidal.

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013
I want to nova the ever loving poo poo out of the Werewolf Lord. Wahad, if you Iaijutsu down to U,7 I can Instant Planning everyone for a +5 to Hit, activate Blood Fury, charge in with Headstrong swinging at +28 to hit, which if it lands nets everyone else a +7 damage against him until my next turn. And then probably action point or something. Either way it'd be keen if you could Iaijutsu first so I know where everyone is when the dust settles.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Well I was kind of hoping you'd get your turn up yesterday.

I'm going to be busy playing with my niece and nephews all weekend, and due to said niece and nephew living far away I might not get back to my computer until Monday.

Sorry guys.

ArkInBlack
Mar 22, 2013
I for one cannot wait to get dog piled and murdered.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

Walker, it wasn't your turn yet. I was waiting to hear if you were using your interrupt to shift or not. Don't pull that again.

Also if you're using a power that lets you heal, say so. And if you're using one of your three different abilities that allow you to reroll, please specify which one. I had to re-read your character sheet four times to figure out what you were actually doing.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother

Kurieg posted:

Walker, it wasn't your turn yet. I was waiting to hear if you were using your interrupt to shift or not. Don't pull that again.

Also if you're using a power that lets you heal, say so. And if you're using one of your three different abilities that allow you to reroll, please specify which one. I had to re-read your character sheet four times to figure out what you were actually doing.

What the gently caress is this poo poo? I tried to use my interrupt. You denied it on the grounds that I was dropped by a charge attack. I got healed by somebody for two surges, gently caress if I remember who. I then hosed up and took my turn, not noticing that it was not, in fact, my turn. So it doesn't happen, whatever!

As for the reroll, Sure Shot comes with its own attack and damage rerolls, it's right there in the power (and I don't even have Insider).

e: you know what, it's not the kind of week where I can manage three PbPs anyway. I guess a sudden aneurysm hits and the last surviving member of SWATS falls dead.

Captain Walker fucked around with this message at 21:22 on Apr 23, 2015

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

You asked what downed you, I said it was the charge attack. You could have interrupted out of it.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I inferred I couldn't do so for some reason, because it was a charge attack or something, I dunno. Jesus, must be idiot day in my house :saddowns:

I'll figure out my current surges later but for now let's say all that poo poo I may not have expended, stays expended until I figure out how cyclic initiative works.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

The timing's weird because it's a charge attack but Technically you can get out of it because it's an Interrupt, not a reaction.

My concern about the healing was you used the surge from Invigorating stride and didn't take the ongoing 5 from the bleed. So our math wasn't matching up.

Kurieg fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Apr 23, 2015

Doomykins
Jun 28, 2008

Didn't you mean to ask about flowers?
I was hoping to avoid mentioning our gross incompetence! We did find some extra evidence that'd point us to karnath without the ghost's guidance.

Oh well, he didn't actually hang us yet.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

So I've given it a lot of thought and, for several reasons, I'm going to have to call this game. I'd like to thank all the players, past and present, for posting and contributing.

I've not really been feeling the spark of inspiration as clearly as I did back when the game started 2 years ago, and honestly I should have probably called it after the Kelani murder was solved to give it a better closure point, but I stubbornly pushed ahead because "Hey, I didn't let being in the hospital stop me, why should a little thing like this?"

I do hope I get the urge to DM again at some point in the future, maybe in 4e, maybe in another system. And if I do I would welcome you all into my games again. I'll still hang out in the #InMourning IRC probably, partially out of inertia, partially because it is fun to shoot the poo poo with you guys.

Again, I'm sorry, and I wish you luck in your future roleplaying endeavors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
drat, two years already? Still better than most games in this subforum.

I'd agree with you that I'm not feeling the spy stuff as much as the cop stuff, and I think that boils down to a lot of us fluctuating characters and having our own interest flag, not just whatever's going on with you. I figured I owed it to you guys to keep trying because Eberron is awesome and the story was pretty cool, and I was already kind of a diva a couple times about changing my build. Still, you're probably right to call it here

Doomykins, I really liked both your characters in particular. Everyone else had their moments but Elizabeth was relentlessly cheerful and I really enjoyed that, and towards the end Izzy and Enna had some fun moments.

• Locked thread