Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Benn, Half-Elf Knight

Sharn, Breland, Khorvaire, Thrane, even the Mournlands one time, Benn has traveled the lands. He has seen many lands and many things, relying less on the strength of arm and more with sheer determination and physical grit. A quick tongue and a hearty composition has seen him through more than his fare share of adventures. And in all that time he has learned one major thing. The world needs civilization, it needs laws and the enforcement of those laws. It needs for people to feel safe in their homes. He has honed his silver tongue and his unusual fighting style and has determined to bring law to the lawless.

Returning to Sharn Benn was determined to join the Sharn Watch, to enforce the laws of the land and protect the concept of civilization. His skills and earnestness has led to his being employed in the newly formed Sharn Watch Advanced Tactics Squad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Currently reading through the thread, and still have a little over 2k gold that I might spend on something still, but otherwise I am Resubmitting:

Benn, Half-Elf Knight

Benn is something of a traveling knight. He has traveled a number of lands, Sharn, Breland, Khorvaire, Thrane, even the Mournlands that one time. In his travels he has seen many lands and many things, making his way relying less on the strength of arm and more with sheer determination and physical grit. Of course a quick tongue and a hearty composition has seen him through more than his fare share of adventures. And in all that time he has learned one major thing. The world needs civilization, it needs laws and the enforcement of those laws. It needs for people to feel safe in their homes. He has honed his silver tongue and his unusual fighting style and has determined to bring law to the lawless.

After his travels, and his newfound resolution to bring law to the lawless, Benn returned to Sharn. Benn learned of the Sharn Watch and was determined to join, to enforce the laws of the land and protect the concept of civilization. His skills and earnestness has led to his being employed in the newly formed Sharn Watch Advanced Tactics Squad. Though he was not one of the five officers initially called upon for a special emergency meeting.

Stat block:
pre:
Benn  						 
HP: 103/103 (THP: )      AC:   29    Passive Insight: 20
Surges: 15/15 (V:25)	 For:  28    Passive Perception: 23
Initiative: +9   	 Ref:  22    Action Points: 1
Speed: 5   	         Will: 24    

At Will             	Encounter             	Daily
Melee Basic Attack  	[ ]Power Strike	  	[ ]Ioun's Revelation (Item)
Ranged Basic Attack 	[ ]Power Strike		[ ]Moradin's Blessing of Iron (Item)
Eldritch Strike	    	[ ]Glowering Threat	[ ]Instant Camptsite (Item)
Defender Aura	      	[ ]Ignore Weakness	
Defend the Line		[ ]Shield Block
Cleaving Assault	[ ]Clearheaded
Hammer Hands		[ ]Frontline Surge
Rope of Climbing (Item)	[ ]Inexorable Shift
Endless Canteen (Item)	[ ]Second wind

Conditionals    
Crippling Crush: I deal +6 damage whenever I slow or immobilize.
Hammer Rhythm: I deal +6 damage whenever I miss and would not normally deal miss damage.
Bludgeon Expertise: I push or slide 1 additional square with weapon attacks that push or slide.
Hammer Shock: My MBAs are Rattling, thus imposing a -2 penalty to hit for a round.
Vicious Advantage:  I gain CA against slowed or immobilized targets
World Serpent's Grasp:  If I hit a slowed or immobilized target I knock it prone.
Group Diplomacy:  Allies within 10 squares of me get a +1 racial bonus to Diplomacy
Courtier:  I roll twice and take the better result when rolling Diplomacy, 
and roll Diplomacy in place of Bluff and Streetwise.
Moradin's Blessing of Iron:  If I am pushed by an enemy I can reduce the push by up to 2 squares,
and if an enemy pulls me and the pull leaves me adjacent to them I can make an MBA against them 
as an Opportunity Action.
Enduring Warrior:  When I drop an enemy to 0 hp I regain 6 HP.

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Mar 31, 2014

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God

Lanamelk, Kalashtar Cleric

Lanamelk is a Kalashtar. A being of two minds. He is a scholar and a healer. For awhile he served in the war, but he was far too much of a pacifist to last long. He was removed from the front line battles and began to serve as a battlefield medic instead. This was his real calling. He proved exceptional at healing. And while he was not much for combat he did feel obliged to help out. And with the war over he still feels some of that obligation. While he does not like hurting people he doesn't really have a problem with others harming those who deserve it, or helping those in the right to do so.

So feeling like he still needed to do his duty he looked into joining a law enforcement force. He was eventually transferred to Sharn, where he worked his way up the ranks to eventually get assigned to the relatively new Sharn Watch Advanced Tactics Squad. Law enforcement may occasionally require violence, though it is not the main intent of the organization, and while Lanamelk does little in the way of direct damage to the criminals he faces in such situations he helps to keep his fellow officers up and running, and messes with the perps such that they are easier to take down by his fellows. His healing skills are where he really shines, though his investigative abilities and ability to read others, as well as his excessive linguistic knowledge, all come in handy in the field.

Stat block:
pre:
Lanamelk  						 
HP: 81/81 (THP: )        AC:   27    Passive Insight: 45
Surges: 09/09 (V:20)	 For:  22    Passive Perception: 23
Initiative: +5   	 Ref:  22    Action Points: 1
Speed: 5   	         Will: 27    

Melee Basic Attack  	[ ]Use Vulnerability  	[ ]Ioun's Revelation (Item)
Ranged Basic Attack 	[ ]Healing Word		[ ]Moment of Glory
Astral Seal	    	[ ]Healing Word		[ ]Bless
Sacred Flame	      	[ ]Prophetic Guidance	[ ]Iron to Glass
			[ ]Astral Flare		[ ]Spirit of Healing
			[ ]Denunciation		[ ]Rebuke Violence
			[ ]Reverent Mettle	[ ]Gloves of the Healer (Item)
			[ ]Pacify
			[ ]Peacemaker's Pronouncement
			[ ]Favor of the Gods/Healer's Mercy
			[ ]Bastion of Mental Clarity
			[ ]Second wind

Conditionals    
When I use a Cleric Power to let an ally spend a surge: they regain an additional 2d6+12 HP,
one target heals another +1d6, and that ally can either shift 1 square or gain +2 to Reflex and AC
until the start of their next turn.
Assured Healing: When I miss with a Divine attack power with the Healing keyword, that has no
effect on a miss, I or an ally within 5 squares of me regains 5 Hit Points.
Holy Symbol Expertise: When I attack an enemy with an implement attack my enemies cannot gain
CA against me until the start of my next turn.
Healing Word: The target gains +2 to all defenses until the start of my next turn and an 
additional +5 to all defenses against the next attack against them before the end of my next turn.
Whenever I deal damage to a bloodied enemy:  I am stunned until the end of my next turn.
When I Spend an Action Point:  I gain a +4 bonus to attack rolls with non damaging powers
until the start of my next turn.
When I hit with an Attack that Deals no Damage:  I get a +2 bonus to all defenses until
the start of my next turn.
Telepathy:  Two way telepathy within 5 squares
When an enemy hits my will, and a +4 bonus would make it miss:  Use Bastion of Mental Clarity
Dark Soul:  Make saves against Daze or Dominate at the start of my turn instead of the end.

Ryuujin fucked around with this message at 06:27 on Apr 18, 2014

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Well I can resubmit Benn, again.

Benn, Half-Elf Knight

Benn is something of a traveling knight. He has traveled a number of lands, Sharn, Breland, Khorvaire, Thrane, even the Mournlands that one time. In his travels he has seen many lands and many things, making his way relying less on the strength of arm and more with sheer determination and physical grit. Of course a quick tongue and a hearty composition has seen him through more than his fare share of adventures. And in all that time he has learned one major thing. The world needs civilization, it needs laws and the enforcement of those laws. It needs for people to feel safe in their homes. He has honed his silver tongue and his unusual fighting style and has determined to bring law to the lawless.

After his travels, and his newfound resolution to bring law to the lawless, Benn returned to Sharn. Benn learned of the Sharn Watch and was determined to join, to enforce the laws of the land and protect the concept of civilization. His skills and earnestness has led to his being employed in the newly formed Sharn Watch Advanced Tactics Squad. Though he was not one of the five officers initially called upon for a special emergency meeting.

Stat block:
pre:
Benn  						 
HP: 103/103 (THP: )      AC:   29    Passive Insight: 20
Surges: 15/15 (V:25)	 For:  28    Passive Perception: 23
Initiative: +9   	 Ref:  22    Action Points: 1
Speed: 5   	         Will: 24    

Melee Basic Attack  	[ ]Power Strike	  	[ ]Ioun's Revelation (Item)
Ranged Basic Attack 	[ ]Power Strike		[ ]Moradin's Blessing of Iron (Item)
Eldritch Strike	    	[ ]Glowering Threat	[ ]Instant Camptsite (Item)
Defender Aura	      	[ ]Ignore Weakness	
Defend the Line		[ ]Shield Block
Cleaving Assault	[ ]Clearheaded
Hammer Hands		[ ]Frontline Surge
Rope of Climbing (Item)	[ ]Inexorable Shift
Endless Canteen (Item)	[ ]Second wind

Conditionals    
Crippling Crush: I deal +6 damage whenever I slow or immobilize.
Hammer Rhythm: I deal +6 damage whenever I miss and would not normally deal miss damage.
Bludgeon Expertise: I push or slide 1 additional square with weapon attacks that push or slide.
Hammer Shock: My MBAs are Rattling, thus imposing a -2 penalty to hit for a round.
Vicious Advantage:  I gain CA against slowed or immobilized targets
World Serpent's Grasp:  If I hit a slowed or immobilized target I knock it prone.
Group Diplomacy:  Allies within 10 squares of me get a +1 racial bonus to Diplomacy
Courtier:  I roll twice and take the better result when rolling Diplomacy, 
and roll Diplomacy in place of Bluff and Streetwise.
Moradin's Blessing of Iron:  If I am pushed by an enemy I can reduce the push by up to 2 squares,
and if an enemy pulls me and the pull leaves me adjacent to them I can make an MBA against them 
as an Opportunity Action.
Enduring Warrior:  When I drop an enemy to 0 hp I regain 6 HP.

Ryuujin
Sep 26, 2007
Dragon God
Still wish I could play a Spectator Beholder in a serious game, but it is a) homebrew, and b) not actually a leader.

So instead I will resubmit my Pacifist Cleric.

Lanamelk, Kalashtar Cleric

Lanamelk is a Kalashtar. A being of two minds. He is a scholar and a healer. For awhile he served in the war, but he was far too much of a pacifist to last long. He was removed from the front line battles and began to serve as a battlefield medic instead. This was his real calling. He proved exceptional at healing. And while he was not much for combat he did feel obliged to help out. And with the war over he still feels some of that obligation. While he does not like hurting people he doesn't really have a problem with others harming those who deserve it, or helping those in the right to do so.

So feeling like he still needed to do his duty he looked into joining a law enforcement force. He was eventually transferred to Sharn, where he worked his way up the ranks to eventually get assigned to the relatively new Sharn Watch Advanced Tactics Squad. Law enforcement may occasionally require violence, though it is not the main intent of the organization, and while Lanamelk does little in the way of direct damage to the criminals he faces in such situations he helps to keep his fellow officers up and running, and messes with the perps such that they are easier to take down by his fellows. His healing skills are where he really shines, though his investigative abilities and ability to read others, as well as his excessive linguistic knowledge, all come in handy in the field.

Stat block:
pre:
Lanamelk  						 
HP: 81/81 (THP: )        AC:   27    Passive Insight: 45
Surges: 09/09 (V:20)	 For:  22    Passive Perception: 23
Initiative: +5   	 Ref:  22    Action Points: 1
Speed: 5   	         Will: 27    

Melee Basic Attack  	[ ]Use Vulnerability  	[ ]Ioun's Revelation (Item)
Ranged Basic Attack 	[ ]Healing Word		[ ]Moment of Glory
Astral Seal	    	[ ]Healing Word		[ ]Bless
Sacred Flame	      	[ ]Prophetic Guidance	[ ]Iron to Glass
			[ ]Astral Flare		[ ]Spirit of Healing
			[ ]Denunciation		[ ]Rebuke Violence
			[ ]Reverent Mettle	[ ]Gloves of the Healer (Item)
			[ ]Pacify
			[ ]Peacemaker's Pronouncement
			[ ]Favor of the Gods/Healer's Mercy
			[ ]Bastion of Mental Clarity
			[ ]Second wind

Conditionals    
When I use a Cleric Power to let an ally spend a surge: they regain an additional 2d6+12 HP,
one target heals another +1d6, and that ally can either shift 1 square or gain +2 to Reflex and AC
until the start of their next turn.
Assured Healing: When I miss with a Divine attack power with the Healing keyword, that has no
effect on a miss, I or an ally within 5 squares of me regains 5 Hit Points.
Holy Symbol Expertise: When I attack an enemy with an implement attack my enemies cannot gain
CA against me until the start of my next turn.
Healing Word: The target gains +2 to all defenses until the start of my next turn and an 
additional +5 to all defenses against the next attack against them before the end of my next turn.
Whenever I deal damage to a bloodied enemy:  I am stunned until the end of my next turn.
When I Spend an Action Point:  I gain a +4 bonus to attack rolls with non damaging powers
until the start of my next turn.
When I hit with an Attack that Deals no Damage:  I get a +2 bonus to all defenses until
the start of my next turn.
Telepathy:  Two way telepathy within 5 squares
When an enemy hits my will, and a +4 bonus would make it miss:  Use Bastion of Mental Clarity
Dark Soul:  Make saves against Daze or Dominate at the start of my turn instead of the end.

• Locked thread