Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

"The Songbird of Sharn" Jediah Norik, Kenku Bard
(spy theme, Resourceful Mgician Paragon path, multiclass feats for Wizard and Warlock)

"Do you find my appearence surprising? Do not, there are many more of my kind in the lower districts, in the slums, the corners where no-one wants to look. It is good that the guild holds talent above all else, except maybe loyalty. And I am loyal to Sharn."

A member of the Entertainer's guild of House Phiarlan from an early age, Jediah initialy found work as a backup vocalist for other bards. Should one member's voice fail or break before an event, the Kenku was often required to sing for him. His skill at Ventriloquism even in song making him a valued member of the guild, if not necessarily a public one. Until of course an on-stage bard came down with a coughing fit mid-song, and Jediah continued regardless.

Post the revelation that he had been performing secretly for many years, he first took to the stage as a magician, dabbling in many arcane arts, complimented by simple misdirection he was eventually granted the stage name "The Songbird of Sharn" by high ranking officials of the House, but that was not all they wanted out of the bird-man. His skills at misdirection and ability to make anyone seem as though they were talking instead of him had thrusted him into the notice of the darker side of the house. The Serpent's Table had a new ally in the songbird, and the recently formed Sharn Watch Advanced Tactics Squad was something they must have eyes and ears in. With extra training in the arcane reaching from Bardic curses to Wizardry enchantments he applied, claiming that while thrilling: the life of an entertainer wasn't fulfilling enough and he wished to give back to the city which had given him so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Guess I'll just re-post this since bards are healers.

"The Songbird of Sharn" Jediah Norik, Kenku Bard
(spy theme, Resourceful Mgician Paragon path, multiclass feats for Wizard and Warlock)

"Do you find my appearence surprising? Do not, there are many more of my kind in the lower districts, in the slums, the corners where no-one wants to look. It is good that the guild holds talent above all else, except maybe loyalty. And I am loyal to Sharn."

A member of the Entertainer's guild of House Phiarlan from an early age, Jediah initialy found work as a backup vocalist for other bards. Should one member's voice fail or break before an event, the Kenku was often required to sing for him. His skill at Ventriloquism even in song making him a valued member of the guild, if not necessarily a public one. Until of course an on-stage bard came down with a coughing fit mid-song, and Jediah continued regardless.

Post the revelation that he had been performing secretly for many years, he first took to the stage as a magician, dabbling in many arcane arts, complimented by simple misdirection he was eventually granted the stage name "The Songbird of Sharn" by high ranking officials of the House, but that was not all they wanted out of the bird-man. His skills at misdirection and ability to make anyone seem as though they were talking instead of him had thrusted him into the notice of the darker side of the house. The Serpent's Table had a new ally in the songbird, and the recently formed Sharn Watch Advanced Tactics Squad was something they must have eyes and ears in. With extra training in the arcane reaching from Bardic curses to Wizardry enchantments he applied, claiming that while thrilling: the life of an entertainer wasn't fulfilling enough and he wished to give back to the city which had given him so much.

• Locked thread