Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Trier
Aug 8, 2011

Stupid Newbie

Elliot - Half Elf Warlock Interrogator

My dad was a cop. I spent half my childhood at the Lower Dura watch station, waiting for him to get off work, the other half in the streets, learning how to run with a bad crowd. Teaches you a thing or two about self-important jerks and their "moral compass". I've always been good at tricking people into getting what I want. It takes cunning and thinking on your feet to make your way through life in this part of town, and if you don't adapt and react quickly you're likely to end up the creek with no paddle. Sure, it didn't hurt I managed to run into a Fey willing to strike a deal, but it was mostly me who got me where I am today. She was just helping. I don't need all these tricks, it's just for show mostly. The guys at the station like them though, a lot of my old man's colleagues started bringing me along for their interrogations. Turns out I'm good at that, too.

Where I am today? I'm not far from where I started, I followed my Dad's footsteps and joined the watch, figured it'd make him proud of me. I'm not far from where I started, but I soon will be. Right now I'm sitting in the watch station writing about myself like a self-absorbed teenybopper. It's late, and most of the guys are out on patrol or gone home, I just gotta finish up some stuff and then I'm headed home to cook dinner for my dad. He's retired now, and tries to take things easy. He says he's been busy enough for one lifetime, seen enough things for two. Says he doesn't need anything as long as he has me. I dunno, I'd really like to go see the nicer parts of Sharn up close some day, although I bet they're as miserable up there as the the rest of us. This new initiative the sergeant was talking about, though, it seems like a way out of here. SWAT he called it. If nothing else, at least it might put me in a position to repay that Fey. I've been feeling the pressure lately...

Trier fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Nov 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trier
Aug 8, 2011

Stupid Newbie
Hey all! Psyched to be here. Sorry to Ovo about the death in the family, that's harsh as hell. Wish this was under less grim circumstances.

Stat block:
pre:
Elliot  						 
HP: 77/77 (THP: )        AC:   23    Passive Insight: 23
Surges: 8/8 (V:19)	 For:  21    Passive Perception: 14
Initiative: +7   	 Ref:  24    Action Points: 1
Speed: 6   	         Will: 26    

At Will             	Encounter             	Daily
Melee Basic Attack  	[ ]Dragonfrost	  	[ ]Fortune's Reverseal
Ranged Basic Attack 	[ ]Witchfire		[ ]Roaring Storm of CAnia
Eldritch Strike	    	[ ]Ethereal Stride	[ ]Curse of the Black Frost
Eyebite		      	[ ]Otherwind Stride
Misty Step		[ ]Fate's Frayed Thread
Warlock's Curse		[ ]Last of the Long Night
Ethereal Sidestep	[ ]Painful Delusion
Spiteful Glamor		[ ]Second wind
Darkspiral Aura		

Conditionals    
Gloves Of Ice: Your cold attacks gain a +2 bonus to damage rolls
Frost Accurate Dagger: All damage dealt by this weapon is cold damage
Rhythm Blade Accurate Dagger: Your shield bonus to AC and Reflex increases by 1
Insidious Curse: When an enemy under your Warlock's Curse drops to 0hp, 
You can place a Warlock's Curse on the enemy nearest to you as an immediate reaction. 
If the nearest enemy is already affected by your Curse, you can slide it 2sq,
and it takes a -2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of your next turn

Trier fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Jan 7, 2014

Trier
Aug 8, 2011

Stupid Newbie
I'm going out of town for the weekend, will be back monday.

• Locked thread