Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Anodyne, Warforged Artificer

"Undead or alive, you're coming with me."

After serving Breland with distinction in the Last War, Anodyne's retirement loomed large before him--almost a dirty word among the 'Forged, for whom it usually means long periods of aimless drifting followed by short periods of violent death, or disappearing into the Mournland never to return. Luckily, the Sharn Watch was in dire need of able bodies for a special department named SLAP or SMASH or some other nonsense, and Anodyne had once hauled the recruiting sergeant out of a pile of man-eating zombies.

The construct's local command/control & force-multiplication suite was a perfect fit for the Watch, and although his intellect and magical talents have drawn offers for much safer, better-paying work in the Blackened Book, he has no intention of leaving. Anodyne protects the innocent, serves the public trust, and upholds the law with all the skill and dedication he once gave to the army, grateful for an opportunity to find and battle criminal scum--i.e. bad people that it's okay to hit.

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Nov 8, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

pre:
Anodyne   						 
HP: 81/81 (THP: )        AC:   25    Passive Insight: 16
Surges: 10/10 (V:20)     For:  25    Passive Perception: 16
Initiative: +5   	 Ref:  26    Action Points: 1
Speed: 6   	         Will: 23    Arcane Empowerment: 1
Residuum:  250

At Will             	Encounter             	  Daily
Magic Weapon    	[ ][ ]Healing Infusion 	[ ]Punishing Eye
Thundering Armor 	[ ]Burning Weapons      [ ]Corrosive Sigil
        	    	[ ]Shocking Feedback    [ ]Radiant Sigil
        	      	[ ]Gale-Force Infusion  [ ]Sigil of Luck
			[ ]Greater Magic Weapon [ ]Battle Staff
			[ ](Alchemist Item)
			[ ]Swift Mender
			[ ]Aqua Regia
			[ ]Warforged Resolve
			[ ]Second Wind

Conditionals   
Warforged Resilience:  +2 to saving throws vs. ongoing damage effects
Arcane Rejuvenation:  Any ally who uses a magic item daily power gains 10 temporary HP
Brutal Enchantment:  Any bonus to damage rolls granted by me also makes your weapons
(but not implements) Brutal 1. Add "r1" to your weapon damage dice on Orokos, like this:
1d6r1+11

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Captain Walker posted:

Does your brutal enchantment allow rerolls of crit dice as well?

No clue. The description on brutal weapons in the Character Builder just says "the weapon's damage." I don't have DDI, so I can't check to see if the Compendium says anything more.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Captain Walker posted:

I assume not, then

Looks that way:

thespaceinvader posted:

Only [W].

So, High Crit dice if you have them, but not normal crit dice.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Remember, Curative Admixture and Resistive Formula do not cost a healing surge on use. Instead, they cost a surge to recharge during short rests.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Captain Walker posted:

Also, I act before Anodyne so I don't get his bonuses yet.

Yes you do. The bad guys all went, and then I went immediately afterwards at the bottom of the round. Then we came back to the rest of you guys.

All these corrections! I AM SO LETTING YOU ALL HAVE IT IN MY NEXT ROUND OF WIKI UPDATES :spergin:

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 01:56 on Nov 19, 2013

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

+4 magic evidence? What +4 magic evidence? I haven't seen any. :ninja:

Do you want wish lists, Kurieg, or will we just take our pick whenever it's time?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Any rituals, alchemy formulas, or +3 Armbow/Battle Staff/Gadgeteer's Garb set items would be awesome. An Alchemical Failsafe would be neat too, but the paragon version is 16th level.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

We should wait for Captain Walker to post before we quit the tower completely.

After we do leave, does anyone want an Arcane Empowerment? I get one at each milestone. I can use it for Impart Energy, which recharges an item daily, or Augment Energy, which lets you add +4 to an attack after rolling.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I am down for the :redhammer:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Depends on how many skill checks we have to roll.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

And does the guy we're about to fight talking with right now look anything like this?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Suspicious gloating! SHOOT TO KILL

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I'm just waiting for you all to check in before I start shooting everything.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Never mind, looks like he's actually going to talk. :smith:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Way to defuse a tense situation and get a hostile witness to open up, jerk.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Does Brutal Enchantment apply to effects like Burning Weapons, where it's not explicitly a bonus to damage rolls?

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Sweet, thanks! Also:

Kurieg posted:

The three drunk warforged that got hit by Korlac's wave of force fall to the ground, they aren't sparking anymore but seem to be otherwise functional to cursory examination.

MY VERISIMILITUDE

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

No, he just used your screen name instead of your character name. :v:

I just noticed the Burning Weapons bonus actually applies to me as well. That's a nice surprise.

Hwurmp fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Nov 26, 2013

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Korlac posted:

Popping Channeling Shield to negate 9 damage to Enna!

You've still got that Resistive Formula, too. Might be good to use it now before anyone else gets critted :ohdear:

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Captain Walker where you at

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Captain Walker posted:

Too bad I totally forgot about the Empowerment on my sword! Is it gone now?

Augment Energy is available until your next extended rest.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I only need two surges for the Infusions, so out of Enna, Ghorma, and Malakhad, one of you gets to keep a surge.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I vote Tavek's. :colbert:

just playin', Central is fine

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Sure, let's go.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

If we're almost done with the hideout, it can probably wait a bit.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I think I should quit. I'm a bad fit for this group.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I'm a bad fit and should quit because we ceaselessly get into stupid poo poo that makes me literally mad irl about elfgames, but I don't want to bitch and moan and order everyone around all the time either. That'd be worse.

• Locked thread