Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
I think it depends how you define group of death. Portugal, Ghana, and the USA are all teams which going into the World Cup had making the knockout round as their basic, must complete to not be considered failures goal. Only one of them will make it, barring a literally unprecedented collapse by Germany. But Groups B and D each have a better top 3, and in each of those groups you're going to see a big side go out at the group stage. So I think all three have a legitimate claim to the Group of Death mantle, and all three will have teams go home early and disappointed.

It could be a lot worse for the US though, we could have been drawn into B or D. That would definitely make it the group of death because while the USMNT is not a top side and wouldn't advance we certainly could be what prevents the Dutch or English or even the Spanish from advancing. The Soccer Power Index by statistician Nate Silver only had the US's chances of advancement dropping by 6% after the draw, from 45% to 39%, just below Portugal. Ghana's at 28%, so they're certainly in it. If I had to judge it I'd say it's more like Portugal at 50/50 to advance and Ghana/USA at about 33% each. Germany, of course, is going to make it to the knockout round 9 times out of 10.

I enjoy the soccer sperging too, if it gets too derailed I can always pull it back by closing the thread for a day or so. Today is the day where I wake up, make eggs and toast, and watch the Prem matches from bed while playing FM, so I figure an update will come either tonight or tomorrow. I love Saturdays. Go Geordies! Moyes Out!

edited to add: Chairman status hasn't changed yet, but he's 103 years old so he should be looking to sell any time now. I guess unwinding a billionaires affairs takes time.

habeasdorkus fucked around with this message at 14:50 on Dec 7, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SkuttyB
Nov 5, 2010

I find it interesting how similar Englands real group is to the games one, only one South American team different. It wont have any baring on the real thing of course, but given we have no realistic chance anyway its fun to think about what could be. Is every single player in the game a fake? Just wondering if theres any real world equivalents of Kevin Forrest or Jason May?

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

SkuttyB posted:

Is every single player in the game a fake? Just wondering if theres any real world equivalents of Kevin Forrest or Jason May?

All the players are renamed, but substantially similar to their real-world counterparts. So Arsenal has a world class German attacking midfielder, Barca and Real Madrid have brilliant attacking players from Argentina and Portugal, etc. In the past I believe their stats were rejiggered somewhat, but I don't know if that's still the case.

Jason May is a version of Wayne Rooney, while Kevin Forrest is basically... LOL. Andy Carroll. Awesome.

kingturnip
Apr 18, 2008

habeasdorkus posted:

All the players are renamed, but substantially similar to their real-world counterparts.

This, but the database doesn't include every attribute for every player, so the game will generate those based on the player's Current/Potential Ability (and if those aren't set in the database, the game will generate that first and then the attributes to match).

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
You think that's nuts, in FM2013 I had England win back-to-back European Championships and in the middle of them, fail to qualify for the World Cup.

For added insanity, that second EC win? Was against Scotland.

:scotland:

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Sky Shadowing posted:

You think that's nuts, in FM2013 I had England win back-to-back European Championships and in the middle of them, fail to qualify for the World Cup.

For added insanity, that second EC win? Was against Scotland.

:scotland:

I had a game where Scotland made a deep run in the World Cup, lead by a star striker named Scott Scott. I am not making this up.

Can you guess what's wrong with this picture? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7ryRNVN_vw

Bullshit, ref. Complete bullshit. That was a penalty like your mom isn't a whore.

habeasdorkus fucked around with this message at 03:21 on Dec 10, 2013

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Chapter the Third: Second verse, same as the first.
August 5, 2014-August 31, 2014

I would kill for a real team crest, if anyone following this LP wants to submit one I'd be happy to add it to the game.

Our pitch is already only “OK” after eight games played on it. By midseason it'll be back to the worst possible level. We can't do anything about that until we build a new stadium, and that won't be feasible for years as we would need a whole boatload of cash and full stands at our current stadium. Come play at the Tackleford bog, footballers of England! Rupture your Achilles tendon and get a free ACL tear!

vs. FC Halifax Town, August 9, 2014
Skrill Premier

FC Halifax Town was my chosen team in last years iteration of “Spreadsheet Manager.” We rose from the lowest ranks of English football to become champions of Europe, and in real life they gained promotion this past year to the Skrill Premier, which is how they're our first opponent in the new league. So this game is sort of a homecoming for me. We are unable to play the type of possession soccer we had last year and a dull first half that see only two shots on goal between both teams combined. Halifax hits us on the break 10 minutes after the restart, but we rally for two goals of our own by converting on our chances in a way that we completely failed to in the preseason to take the three points. An acceptable start.

Tackleford City 2-1 FC Halifax

500 more season tickets than last year! Season tickets are a huge part of a lower league manager's warchest, they're pre-paid and thus give you a big lump sum of cash over the summer months with which to survive off of during the season. At about £210 per season ticket, that's close to a million and a half pounds added to the club accounts in the last couple months.

At Braintree, August 12, 2014
Skrill Premier

There's a lot of games this August, we'll have played five before we even get to the final week of the month. Braintree is our second, and the referee is yellow card happy. After 22 minutes we've been given three yellow cards, and I have to order the lads to stay on their feet to avoid the risk of a second yellow for one of our players. Despite being dominated early, we take the lead on a great move by Coulson to split the defenders and get one on one with the keeper. Then in the 45th minute Milner takes his second card and is sent off. We have our work cut out for us to hold the lead, and we manage to do so over the course of the second half, but three minutes into stoppage time O'Donnell is given a very soft yellow and also sent off. Still, when the final whistle goes two minutes later we take the three points.

Braintree 0-1 Tackleford City

vs. Nuneaton, August 16, 2014
Skrill Premier

Oh, hey, remember these guys from last year's FA Cup? This time around a Nuneaton player draws a straight red in the very first minute after going in with both feet studs up at Duchamps, and we have a man advantage for virtually the entire game. It takes us less than 3 minutes to capitalize on that advantage. After that it's never in doubt, Nuneaton didn't get a shot off until well into the second half when we were up by three. Nine points puts us a top the table as well.

Tackleford City 3-0 Nuneaton

One, I'm afraid to ask what a “Prediction Daddy” is. Two, I'm unable to understand why some French dude is covering a Skrill Premier game. Maybe he's a huge Orson Duchamps fanboy?

At Ebbsfleet, August 19, 2014
Skrill Premier

We saw these guys in last year's FA cup and didn't do as well as we should have. I don't play our strongest lineup, though, as we have a game against Wycombe coming up in a few days and I want to have everyone fully prepared for a match with the pre-season promotion favorites. So while we do improve on our previous outcome, after an evenly matched contest we still can't get a win from Ebbsfleet.

Ebbsfleet 0-0 Tackleford City

vs. Wycombe, August 23, 2014
Skrill Premier

Wycombe has had a tough start to their season, winning only one of their first four games. Ebbsfleet has had an even worse start, though, their only point comes from drawing with us. So clearly we're capable of playing down to our opposition, and Wycombe is due to turn it around. It's one-all at half time, but our old habit of loving up at the end of games comes back to bite us in the 81st minute and we go down in flames.

Tackleford City 1-2 Wycombe

At Grimsby, August 30, 2014
Skrill Premier

Grimsby is currently lying in second place, and has scored 17 goals over the first five games of the season. We hold them scoreless until the 37th minute, when a bullshit call gives them a penalty and the lead. We can't manage anything offensively before the 53rd minute, when Coulson makes a trademark run on the counter-attack and beats the goalie from 25 meters out in the second half. Grimsby looks to score on a free kick just minutes later, but for once the striped shirts get it right and disallows the goal for offsides. We stay level until I make the mistake of subbing on Dave loving Stamp and he immediately gifts them a goal in the 84th minute, leaving me ready to tear my hair out on the sidelines. We get several more chances, including a repeated salvo that somehow keeps finding their prone keeper after a clear, ignored, penalty in the box by Grimsby in the 87th minute, and equalize on a blatantly offsides header by Coulson. The Lads escape with a draw, no thanks to horrible referees and despite a player who I only notice when he's costing us points.

Grimsby 2-2 Tackleford City

Footage of the so-called penalty: http://youtu.be/C7ryRNVN_vw?t=6s

This is the first video I've attempted with Football Manager, I guess in the future I'll go with 1080 definition instead of 720. Even with this 1960's era TV footage, though, it's pretty damned clear that was no penalty. It's a good thing we're not in a higher division right now and don't have pre and post game press conferences, I'm pretty sure I'd get fined by league officials for telling the ref that he shouldn't let the fact that I'm schtupping his mom affect his calls on the field.

Dave loving Stamp should bring something back on the transfer market, he's actually rated by the assistant as being one of our better players and is only 22. But even playing him in his natural position he's still regularly making me rue the day I signed him. I can't figure out what makes him bad, he's certainly not good in any area but given our division level he's average or better in just about every category. It's entirely possible that he's got very poor hidden statistics, but his personality is “Sporting” which only indicates that he plays fairly and doesn't dive/try to milk calls. Regardless, I'm done giving him chances. Hopefully someone wants him or I'll end up playing him again after thinking to myself "he's gotta play well sooner or later, right?"

Damnit, everyone else must already know that Stamp is hexed. This is what I get for signing players recommended by my psychic.

Our start this season is better than the last, but we've also dropped points already. Last season we won the league by the barest of margins, and I really would like to just take a stranglehold over the Skrill Premier this year and not repeat last season's late season “excitement.”

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

I've experienced something new in FM, and it's not a good thing. Next update will be... interesting.

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

habeasdorkus posted:

I've experienced something new in FM, and it's not a good thing. Next update will be... interesting.

Sounds promising! Decent start in the Skrill Premier. Could be better, but could be much worse.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

habeasdorkus posted:

I've been reading too many CK2 LPs, I'm expecting a hole to open up in the center of the pitch that leads to hell.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Teddybear posted:

I've been reading too many CK2 LPs, I'm expecting a hole to open up in the center of the pitch that leads to hell.

Just fill it with rocks! It'll be fine!

And seriously, with all those rocks who will miss the infants you sacrificed?

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

All I am hoping is that one player has pissed off the Russian Mob, and as such, there is a general hit issued on the entire team.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Not quite that awesome, but this appears in the next update:

This matches my feelings perfectly right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Cl7cxopNjg

eta: Holy poo poo am I bad at combining photos late at night.

habeasdorkus fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Dec 11, 2013

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Chapter the Fourth: Finding new ways to fail.
August 31, 2014-October 1, 2014

Begone, you cursed player! If this comes back to bites me in the rear end I'm going to be quite irritated.

We've got several players out on loan so that they can get experience/not make a fuss. Of them only Milner is like as to stick with the team beyond this year, all of the other contracts are up and won't be getting renewed. Milner has made a fair amount of progress and will probably join the centerback rotation when his loan ends in 3 months.

Now that we're in the Skrill Premier we're limited by transfer windows, any players we buy after the deadline can't join the team until the start of the January window.

vs. Hyde, September 2, 2014
Skrill Premier

Hyde is the worst team in the Skrill Premier this season. We're playing at home. This should be a recipe for an easy victory. Instead we're stymied all game, and come away with just a draw. Our defense has been staunch this season, over the course of seven games we've conceded just five times and have four clean sheets to show for it. But our offense has been very inconsistent and this is the second time we have failed to find net so far this season, something that I don't believe occurred once during last year's promotion run.

Tackleford City 0-0 Hyde

Two of our scouts get the sack because I've found better replacements.

One of the new hires, Tony Wilcox is a 16/16 at Judging Ability and Potential, and also has 16's in two of the three important mental stats. Since he's only 29 years old he's likely to get even better at his job, and when his contract finishes in five years he'll likely have one or both scouting attributes at the maximum of 20. I generally find it's worthwhile to check once or twice a year for potential coaching/scouting upgrades, mutual terminations are pretty cheap at our level and the upgrade can be significant. For instance, he's replacing an 11/10 scout and the other guy is not only a 13/13 replacing a 12/10 but also is Dutch and will finally give us knowledge of players outside of the UK and Ireland.

Aww, isn't that nice of him. I'm glad he has no hard feelings.

Argh! I didn't realize when I edited the club's finances to make us non-rich that the club would refuse to sign new staff. I was able to offer new contracts to current coaches and scouts no problem, but I guess adding new ones will be a problem if I can't convince the board to give me more positions.

We can hire more scouts, but fail at increasing the number of coaches. It's fine for the moment, we have enough coaches to cover both youth and first team training, but this could get annoying in the spring. It's like pulling teeth with these penny pinchers.

Oh, thanks guys. You allowed me one more scout. Awesome. Now instead of having two new very good scouts and getting rid of deadweight, we just have two fewer scouts. All while we still have £4 million in the bank. I'll have to fire another scout and make sure to sign Wilcox, at least.

At Kidderminster, September 6, 2014
Skrill North

What was that I said about having a good defense? Because we sure didn't here. We allowed a goal in the first 20 seconds, and then another later in the first half before pulling one back before halftime. I gave the lads the old hairdryer treatment in the locker room at halftime, but it didn't take and we are now winless in our last five matches.

Kidderminster 2-1 Tackleford City

One thing is certain, our old controlling style of play is just not working. I'm switching us towards a more defensive format now that we have some faster wide players and strikers, looking to keep the opponent from scoring and aiming to win games on the counter and setting the old possession tactic to an attacking one for when we have to chase goals.

vs. Aldershot Town, September 9, 2014
Skrill North

We play our 4-5-1 in this match, and the difference is evident. The only disappointing part of this win was that we converted just one of our many, many chances. On the other hand, it did feature this absolute howler of an own goal by Aldershot's Joe Burke: http://youtu.be/HkcgppHoPvY?t=7s. I'm not sure who the Aldershot manager will be more upset with, Burke or the keeper who just watched it float by into the net.

Tackleford City 2-0 Aldershot

Oh come on, this isn't realistic. Qatar is saving all their money so they can buy the refs in 2022, not so they can win meaningless friendlies in 2014.

Changing our control tactic has resulted in a slight decrease in familiarity with the tactic as the players get used to a more attacking mentality.

At Gateshead, September 13, 2014
Skrill Premier

We take the lead after 12 minutes when Hatton hits an absolute rocket off the crossbar from 20 meters that ricochets down onto the sprawled Gateshead keeper and bounces into the net. He doesn't get credit for the goal, but picks up his first of the season in the second half after smoothly converting a penalty later in the half. We have less than 40% possession, but that doesn't matter when you take home all of the points.

Gateshead 1-4 Tackleford City

vs. Cambridge United, September 19, 2014
Skrill North

We are creating much better chances now. Rather than letting our opponents bunker in front of the goal and then launch attacks behind our defensive lines we're drawing them out far more which gives our attacking players space to work in. The Lads take a lead in the 15th minute, and while things get a bit hairy after Cambridge pulls to within one in the 90th minute we take what was in essence a textbook victory.

Tackleford City 4-2 Cambridge United

Despite our recent hot streak we've only gained two spots in the standings. The club sits three back from the league leaders, a Wycombe team that has overcome its early jitters to start playing like the higher division club it is.

If you have a scout assigned to check out your next opposition you'll get information about them a couple days before each fixture. I've had us focusing on offense when we're at home and defense when away; beyond that it's useful to see the form your opposition is in and if they have any particular weaknesses.

At Hereford, September 23, 2014
Skrill Premier

We're forced to play some of our youth players as injuries and fixture congestion are starting to take their toll. We play good defense in the first half, but we don't create any real chances ourself, leading to a pep talk where I have to simultaneously cuss out the players while bucking up their self-confidence. The pep talk goes well, but we can't push one across. We do keep them from scoring, and walk out of a tougher than expected match with a draw. Even better, one of our top youth players, the barely legal Martin Grainger, earns player of the match for stout as hell defense.

Hereford 0-0 Tackleford City

I don't make my fixture congestion issues any easier when I fail to make sure my backups aren't playing reserve games to keep their fitness up on the same day that I need them for the first team. This is one of many reasons why you shouldn't play this game after having a couple beers. There's simply too much to pay attention to after a long day of work and a couple-three double IPAs.

vs. Morcambe, September 27, 2014
Skrill Premier

Morecambe beat us in a preseason friendly 2-1. It was the one friendly that we were favored to win. Beating them would be a nice little piece of revenge, and more important hurt one of our competitors for promotion. Unfortunately, my players seem as tipsy as I am in the first half, and are down 2-0 by the time the whistle blows to signal an end to the half. We force our way back into the game early in the second half off of a brilliant set piece goal by Coulson, and miss an equalizer by mere inches after a free kick from just outside the area after the opposition keeper handles the ball outside of the box. We leave ourselves open to a counter-attack immediately afterward, and what could have been a tie game turns back into a two goal deficit. The Lad's aren't ready to give up the fight yet, however, and Duchamps pulls us back within one in the 70th minute off of a wicked volley from the edge of the area. Just minutes late the subbed on Bobby Oriogun pulls us level off of a perfect cross by Coulson. Even after all those heroics, though, we lose when Morcambe's Michael Ryan knocks a brilliant shot in from 25 yards out in the 90th minute. It's a crushing defeat given how hard we fought to tie the game.

Tackleford City 3-4 Morcambe

I tell the boys that they were unlucky, but pull the defense aside to give them a tongue lashing for letting the team down. Hopefully their response shows in the next few games, we're stuck in the mid-table right now and while there's still 75% of the season to be played I dislike being outside of the promotion playoffs.

Tommy Bent, our 3.5 star attacking coach, is going to get his book learnin' on. Coaching classes will improve your coaches talents, if they pass. I'm not positive of which criteria are used for determining whether they pass or not, but I'd wager a 2009 price bitcoin that it involves determination, discipline, and motivation. Generally these are good for your team, the worst that happens is you waste a trivial amount of money and if your coaches succeed they get more skilled.

At Forest Green, September 30, 2014
Skrill North

This is another match against a team we're fighting for promotion, and we get a huge advantage early when their defensive midfielder is sent off after going in studs up on Simon O'Donnell after less than five minutes. I switch immediately from a counter-attacking strategy to an offensive one, and we control play early but are unable to put one in. Our captain, Jim McCarron, has to come off after half an hour due to injury, leaving 16 year old Kris Clough as our field marshall, and midway through we're still knotted at zero despite multiple chances to go ahead. We concede in the 56th minute, which is frankly unacceptable when you're playing 11 on 10, and I throw everything forward to attack. It makes no difference. We give up a penalty in the 89th minute, but by then our chances were already long faded. Despite playing a man up for 85 minutes of regular time we lose, and I am somewhere between a screaming ball of rage and a weeping husk of a man.

Forest Green 2-0 Tackleford City

“Coach, you just lost a game where your team only gave up a single half chance and had a clear cut chance and five half chances of your own, how do you feel?” :argh:

I suppose I shouldn't have lowered the owners patience to 5, huh? Well, 10 points in 5 games, that should be doable. All it takes is three wins and a draw, or... poo poo. At least three wins and a draw.

Well. I had a big long thing written here after the last game about how I was going to work harder to figure out what we were doing wrong. I just got my legs cut out from under me. Time to put up or show up.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

So I opened up FM last night to start trying to save my bacon, and this came up after I held a teamtalk and advanced the game.

Wait, what? You just said I had 5 games to get 10 points! Jackasses!

This is clearly the darkest timeline, but is luckily something I can fix pretty easily.

ETA: I reloaded the game, my job status isn't even that low yet.

Insecure is followed by Very Insecure.

So we have a choice, we can either:
A: Accept the sacking and find a new job,
or
B: Have me fiddle with the savegame editor and keep myself at Tackleford.

I've got a bunch of work to do today and tomorrow, so vote closes at 9pm EST Friday night.

habeasdorkus fucked around with this message at 17:17 on Dec 12, 2013

Inadequately
Oct 9, 2012
If it's not too much work, fiddle with it, play the next five games and see if you can get those ten points.

If it's too much work, ditch the lying bastards.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles
A Find a new job. You're better than these jerkbags, I'm sure you can find a new gig.

TheFlyingLlama
Jan 2, 2013

You really think someone would do that? Just go on the internet and be a llama?

A: Time to find a new job, and totally destroy this team.

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

Inadequately posted:

If it's not too much work, fiddle with it, play the next five games and see if you can get those ten points.

If it's too much work, ditch the lying bastards.

I agree with this, going with B.

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

poo poo happens in the lower leagues. If you're getting fired no matter what, it just changes the focus of the LP from Tackleford to Scott Brown.

I don't think anyone would mind that, really.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

I have two saves prepared now. Both start on October 1st, 2014. The first has me still at the helm of Tackleford, though with the sword of Damocles still hanging overhead. The second has me fired, and unemployed.

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
A for me. A fresh start with an unedited team

Jaramin
Oct 20, 2010

A fresh start never killed anyone, go for A. Stressing out over pleasing these ungrateful bastards will give you a heart attack.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
You were fired because you asked for a lower points total at the end of that meeting. I guess the game took that as a "demand".

Just reload and don't do that. B.

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things
Going with B

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
B. Tackleford was a fun start, but there wasn't anything particularly Tackleford-y about the team itself. Let's see where Scott Brown ends up.

Drunk Canuck
Jan 9, 2010

Robots ruin all the fun of a good adventure.

Be a man, do the right thing. A

Wheezer
Apr 4, 2011
A

We knew this might happen.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Zeroisanumber posted:

B. Tackleford was a fun start, but there wasn't anything particularly Tackleford-y about the team itself. Let's see where Scott Brown ends up.

Err, do you mean A?

Pesnapole
Dec 8, 2013
The only correct answer is A. Your goal now is to find someone else, get in the same league as Tackleford, and slaughter them.

Edit: out of curiosity, what happened to that upstart little prick Chris Burns?

Pesnapole fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Dec 13, 2013

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
A

No, gently caress YOU Dad!

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Pesnapole posted:

The only correct answer is A. Your goal now is to find someone else, get in the same league as Tackleford, and slaughter them.

Edit: out of curiosity, what happened to that upstart little prick Chris Burns?

Chris Burns is still on the squad as a backup. I had him sit in the youth squad for about a month as a time out. He's happy these days, hasn't caused a fuss since the initial tantrum.

benzine
Oct 21, 2010
A, let's do this.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

It's looking like A will get a narrow victory. If that holds true I'll put up a list of teams with open jobs tonight, and discuss our options. The good news is that I have the major European leagues already set to playable, so we'll be able to consider moving to an Italian/German/Spanish/French team.

KDavisJr
Jul 17, 2010

A real avatar never dies, even when it's replaced!
^^^^A Then let's make it less narrow.

These guys are obviously a group of impatient penny-pinching pricks that want to be super dominant right now, without giving you a realistic chance (how can a team be successful with such a lovely pitch?). Screw taking the firing gracefully. Throw these rear end bags under the bus (if you can), and get another job. Besides the odds of this happening again if we choose B is still kinda high.

KDavisJr fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Dec 13, 2013

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
B. I did say changing owners was a bad idea. And yes, they fired you during that conversation because you tried to lower the target.

Average Lettuce
Oct 22, 2012

habeasdorkus posted:

we'll be able to consider moving to an Italian/German/Spanish/French team.

Portugal is more major than France! :argh:

KDavisJr
Jul 17, 2010

A real avatar never dies, even when it's replaced!

By one rank :colbert:

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

The A's have it. We're packing our bags!

I'll be back with an overview of our options.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

C'mon, let's get a job in Germany!

• Locked thread