Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Xbox 360, you were seriously one of the best consoles ever. It's sad to see you no longer be current gen, and get replaced with a lovely console at that. That said i'm still going to be playing my 360 for the next couple years at least. This system still has plenty of life left in it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I was like 20 when the 360 came out. :(

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Winter Fresh posted:

I was praying Persona 5 would come to the 360 and now it seems like I might need to get a ps3. If you haven't played Catherine or Persona 4 Arena they are both pretty good games worth their 20$ price tag nowadays.

I would wait, you got plenty of time. The announcement was only for Japan, so PS3 exclusive makes sense over there.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

If any of you decide to buy Diablo 3 on Black Friday, you should be made aware that it looks like Blizzard has no plans to release Reaper of Souls for the 360/ps3 versions. Just next-gen.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

EC posted:

That said, the 360 version is super good. I'll probably end up double-dipping for the PS4 version when the expansion comes out, but the wife and I have been playing on the 360 quite a bit. So much fun killing demons!

Yep! The current version on consoles is still very good. Just something to consider if you do want RoS eventually.

If any of you have the PC version too, and you haven't been keeping up to date on what has been happening, patch 2.0 goes up on the PTR by the end of the year and adds many of the features that make the console version so good, plus a bunch of other really cool stuff like adventure mode, which lets you bypass the storyline.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

EC posted:

Are all of the features of the expansion coming to the console versions? Adventure mode sounds sweet.

Blizzard has only announced this stuff for the PS4 version.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Healbot posted:

*Germany and Japan will receive Halo Wars

That should be cleared now.

I want this game. :(

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Does Epic Games still run the servers for Gears of War 1 - 3? Or is it Microsoft now? I noticed that the leaderboards appear to have shut down for Gears of War 3. I was playing today and they wouldn't update after my matches. :( Multiplayer does still work, but the leaderboards do not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Dante's Inferno had really horrible quick time events and cheap deaths. I was so excited for that game because it was by the same devs who made Dead Space. Dante's Inferno though was just straight up an uninspired rip off of God of War where the people making it didn't understand anything about what made God of War so good.

• Locked thread