Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sevalar
Jul 10, 2009

HEY RADICAL LARRY HOW ABOUT A HAIRCUT

****MIC TO THE WILLY***

Just The Facts posted:

Project Reality was a really good game and Al-Basrah was a really good map.

Ah man, PR when the stars aligned (2 teams with great commanders, squads with mics) was a phenomenal game. Nothing felt so large scale on such a small scale. I loved how weapon kits and tanks were so preciously vital to winning a game.

I like slow paced shooters and the frantic firefights, if only it had its own engine so they could incorporate stuff like tracking your own squad mates better. I know you can check the clunky map but when you're running in a forest with no friendly tags it's a bit hard. Realism!!!

I saw they released a version a few months back but I don't have the time or commitment to just jump in. I think I bought the BF2 pack on steam so I might give it a go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread