Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuno
Nov 4, 2008
I'd turn the music down, just a notch.

Otherwise this is cool, the music fits pretty well, especially the crescendo at the end that synced pretty well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuno
Nov 4, 2008
Watching this kind of makes me want a next/current gen sequel. Especially if it had a snazzy electronic soundtrack.

There is some pretty cool stuff going on, like the seamless ship combat and as low key as it is I kind of like the set up for the game.

I'm willing to bet that by the end of the game you are saving the universe but I really like the idea of an open world/ closed mission area bounty hunting game where you can fly around and kill space criminals and occasionally take on more involved missions where you rescue asteroid miners etc.

Kuno
Nov 4, 2008
That was a pretty great glitch.

The minigun assault rifle could be improved by it not being the baseline trying to fill all roles weapon. Take the grenade launcher off it and you could have it be way more accurate without it being super overpowered.

Also in general it looks like there are only two slots left for weapons which seems a bit lame since pistol, shotgun, ar, sniper rifle, rocket launcher is a bit meat and potatoes.

• Locked thread