Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

This is not the Anime girl of my dreams, curse you Tin Tim :argh:

But seriously I enjoy both the commentary and the music. Cultists and their masks got a good chuckle out of me, too. The first part didn't seem all that exciting but they definitely kicked it up a notch after that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

I'm a-mazed (:hurr:) so many of those expensive looking space vases survived the battle intact.

It is pretty neat seeing all those different environments inside the ship, and the difference between gilded passenger areas and plain metal walls in the engineering parts. I like that quite a bit.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Wow, that mission ending. I hate when they do that! :argh:

Nice little plot summary though.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Burn, baby, burn.

...but disco will never truly die.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

I love those little "pew pew" sound effects. Space disco is the best kind of disco.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

Croccers posted:

Space Disco was an interesting little sub-genre. Here's a song about some lady loving a robot. The album, Cosmic Curves, is some kind of space disco opera too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTFCwKvlKZo
"He's programmed to receive automatic satisfaction"

But only receive it. He doesn't look very comfortable!

quote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTBGh9y3BRI
Listen to those 'SPACE' sound effects. And sax solo? Sure why not.

:allears:

There is also space metal. (It even says so right on the cover!) The cheese goes to eleven.

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

That's all nice and well with the plot stuff, but let's talk about the important thing here.

When Mace Griffin, Space Butcher comes out, you should totally LP it. :colbert:

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

It's the mysterious exploding, un-exploding man! :iiam:

Mmmm, completely unnecessary grenade murder. At least the poor suckers won't have to worry about alien ghost parasites now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vilkacis
Feb 16, 2011

:lol: Being impaled once is not enough! NOT ENOUGH! We require more impalement! More!

Good show. :golfclap:

• Locked thread