Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

It would be useful if you got boarded! Use lasers to fend off ships and when some assholes stick to your ship, you step away and take care of them the usual way!
And look how fast those elvators go. Eat your heart out, Mass Effect!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

quote:

Iv just started playing mace griffin again as i have missed it and iv noticed some similarities between that and mass effect for starters if you look at the game cover for mace griffin it looks pretty much the same style as the ME3 N7 edition cover , except Shepard had an omni blade and not to mention that they look a lil similar, and also the Ranger ship that Mace uses kinda has a similar style to the Normandy iv only just started playing mace griffin bounty hunter but im curious to see if there are any more im not having a go at bioware in anyway . i am a massive ME fanbot i will admit and companies and designers do use other game as inspiration but still just wondered if anyone else had noticed at all

Because it's such an interesting and unique pose that hasn't been used in any other box art ever.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Kai-Len Voss posted:

Is Mace Griffin the Haze to Mass Effect's Halo?

Nah. MG actually has thought put into it and wasn't crowbar'd by executives into an awful mess.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Having enemies war with each other is the best. I realize that must be a bitch to program, but it does a lot to endear a game to me.
You feel like there's a living world and not just a bunch of dudes with a "kill player" as their only goal in life, it adds an extra layer of strategy, it immerses the player in the story, man I could just go on.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

The level would be a lot better if it had more Tactical Minecart Action and less insta-kill sniper campers.

• Locked thread