Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006
Glorious Westernized Kingdom of Hawaii. And the Free City of Krakow remains free. :poland:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006
Oh no, Hawaii annexed. :hawaii: At least Krakow still stands free.

A1
is the best steak sauce.

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006
The Pretty Borders faction is getting uppity.

Why give the Prussians any of the Rhineland anyway? Just divide the NGF neatly in half so to keep each other in check.

Or go for maximum Balkans and recreate the HRE.

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006

Patter Song posted:

Absolutely agreed, I'd love for there to be a Syria tag. There's one in EU4, why not one in V2 where it'd make much more sense? (And you could put a Syrian core on Deir ez-Zor so that when Arabia forms it actually claims that province)

The Rhenish situation is more the fault of the Congress of Vienna than anyone else. I suppose you could put cores for the Napoleonic Kingdom of Westphalia over there, but none of the rest of Napoleon's little projects get their own cores.

It's especially egregious that the HRE heartland, home to dozens and dozens of petty kingdoms/duchies/counties palatinates/bishoprics and so many surviving pretenders running around historically, has so few releasable state options.

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006
The NGF industrial score is worrying....

I love that Bolivia lost the Pacific wars and decided 'screw this, we'll get a port on the Atlantic instead' and beat up on Argentina.

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006
Huzza, the Kingdom of Hawaii restored to it's rightful place.

Just remove the Korean core on Jeju. Simplest solution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i81icu812
Dec 5, 2006

Patter Song posted:

Think I've given up on 1861, so I'll do another 1836 start.

My idea for the vote:

Bolivia
Zulu
Afghanistan
Johore
Australia (released as British vassal, not fully independent)

That's 5. Siam is not a terrible choice for #6 and could go well, but I was thinking another released country would be a good 6 to round it out.

Philippines (as a Spanish vassal, not fully independent) might be good. Philippines as fully independent is probably overpowered because it can immediately get to feasting on the uncivs in SE Asia, but Philippines as a satellite, forced to wait for a revolution or to GP to get out of Spain's grasp, would be a more formidable challenge. In addition, unlike Australia, which starts off with Britain's techs, Philippines start off with Spain's techs. I'm thinking Philippines as a sort of harder-difficulty variant of Australia.

Why no love for the glorious island kingdom of Hawaii?

• Locked thread