Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!
I missed the vote but curse the goonmind for choosing Bavaria over Colombia, Najd or Zulu :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Bavaria is the only logical choice (this is the dumbest reason but it amused me)

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

B2, defeating Austria is the greatest reward.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Patter Song posted:

And then an Absolute Monarchy again after the reactionary White Guard marches on Munich, and then a Bourgeois Dictatorship the following year when the Citizen Guard marches in. A policy of capitulating to whatever armed group wants to run Bavaria should be fun.

It's not my fault you made such a good argument for not shooting rebels :colbert:

Besides, this is punishment for not just doing a Zulu game straight up. Live by the goonmind, die by the goonmind.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Patter Song posted:

Sepoy Rebels: Like Nationalists but for India. If they occupy every province in British India they can break off. This never happens because it requires Sri Lanka and the Maldives(!) and the rebels can't swim.

Boxer Rebels: Will ruin China's day.

Seriously why the gently caress do these rebels work this way, I didn't even know Sepoys could do anything at all until you posted this and AFAIK Boxers will still make China collapse by occupying any single province.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Pimpmust posted:

Solution: Break it down into smaller "country" sized bits.

Unless they're white in which case who cares! (sarcasm but it took like 2 expansions for the UK to not always have 10x the second highest score in V2, and in earlier versions India would become filled with British people)

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

I never really appreciated before how small Bavaria is compared to Prussia and Austria, I guess I usually think of those independent South German states as a single block.

You seem to be doing pretty well though, sphering Austria was a good move, you definitely need to do that again.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

B1

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

B3

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Poland needs to be free so we can fix our eastern border #prettyborders

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

The game doesn't believe that you don't want to form Germany and is trying to make it as easy as possible for you.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

A, Germans shouldn't kill Germans unless it's a glorious War of Unification :colbert:

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

That sure was an update :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

B, then C if you have enough WS. gently caress France.

• Locked thread