Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sleep of Bronze
Feb 9, 2013

If I could only somewhere find Aias, master of the warcry, then we could go forth and again ignite our battle-lust, even in the face of the gods themselves.
B - the idea of picking and choosing which violent insurrections to crush based on their liberalism instead of their ability to actually overthrow the government is silly and amusing to me.
1 - gently caress the Austrian traitors. Kill em all, no matter who we have to sit with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleep of Bronze
Feb 9, 2013

If I could only somewhere find Aias, master of the warcry, then we could go forth and again ignite our battle-lust, even in the face of the gods themselves.
B3.

Sleep of Bronze
Feb 9, 2013

1D
2C

Maximum ambition.

Sleep of Bronze
Feb 9, 2013

A.

I voted for the option that is now B before. But capriciousness is fun.

Sleep of Bronze
Feb 9, 2013

Modders' Biography posted:

Vitosha Pictures Studio is a small studio for PC game modifications, photo hobbies, writing and sport activities. The Studio was first formed by 3 boys round 2002 by Machok, yYy and bratignat (known at that time as Dr Quin). Their first projects were photographic planners in Vitosha mountain near Sofia, Bulgaria. Later on they made experiments in making short movies with old cameras until in 2007 Machok and bratignat started mod for the game Transport Tycoon Deluxe - Bulgarian building mod. Later on Machok and yYy stopped participating in the computer projects of the studio. From 2008 the Studio and its contributors are dedicated on creation of mods for the game Europa Universalis III by Studio Paradox Interactive.

Inner Powers description posted:

Almost everyone is eager to dive into political and military games, to seize historical centeres and cement his position by political agreements. But when it comes to internal affairs typicaly the ruler either focus on provincial buildings, either on looking and waiting for new political events, in order to escape borring game experience.

This fascinates me.

Sleep of Bronze
Feb 9, 2013

Lighthouse, not Library.

Sleep of Bronze
Feb 9, 2013

It isn't quite the full Nietzsche experience but it's also a hell of a lot more readable so grats. Was waiting on Zarathustra to tell the Scientist that atomism was "one of the best refuted things there are; and perhaps no scholar in Europe is still so unscholarly today as to accord it serious significance except for handy everyday use (as an abbreviated means of expression) :smug:". Thank you, Beyond Good And Evil. (That may or may not have been Nietzsche real belief - his full point is less about the scientific theory and more about a rejection of current philosophical/psychological thinking on the idea of a soul.)

C. Throw off thy chains, men of Algeria!

Sleep of Bronze
Feb 9, 2013

Filthy lies. We know you hate us.

Sleep of Bronze
Feb 9, 2013

Could we get a look at the Great Power standings now all that poo poo's gone down please?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleep of Bronze
Feb 9, 2013

Patter Song posted:

The British have granted statehood (full integration) to all but the most obscure of their colonies. There are presumably MPs from Timbuktu, the Yucatan, Jamaica, and Botswana serving alongside MPs from the Midlands, Anglia, Yorkshire, and Cornwall.

"But Patter Song, you're only showing us the most heavily industrialized parts of the Empire! What does the rest of it look like?"

The British Empire with a more French than the French attitude about colonial integration. I dig it.

• Locked thread