Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EightBit
Jan 7, 2006
I spent money on this line of text just to make the "Stupid Newbie" go away.
1. Actually put a bigger lift on my TJ, along with the SYE/double-cardan driveshaft that that mod will require

2. Maybe get an economical DD :v:

3. Sell body parts to buy tougher axles for the jeep, I'm not putting one dime into the D35/30 that are on this thing

4. Fix the exhaust leak/CPS tapping I wouldn't know what to do if the 4.0 stopped making weird noises

EightBit fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Jan 2, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006

QuarkMartial posted:

-Get the wife a new (to her) vehicle. Something like a Ford Escape, Mazda Tribute, or CRV type vehicle.
-Use her old car as a DD
-(Much later in the year) Consider swapping my truck for either a 7.3 diesel or a Jeep. Would really like something with a manual transmission, though I've been told for both diesels and jeeps this is a Bad Idea™.

I drive a manual Wrangler and it does fine rock crawling and driving on the road. Most OTR trucks are manual transmissions with a ridiculous number of gears and a big fuckoff diesel.

EightBit
Jan 7, 2006

EightBit posted:

1. Actually put a bigger lift on my TJ, along with the SYE/double-cardan driveshaft that that mod will require

2. Maybe get an economical DD :v:

3. Sell body parts to buy tougher axles for the jeep, I'm not putting one dime into the D35/30 that are on this thing

4. Fix the exhaust leak/CPS tapping I wouldn't know what to do if the 4.0 stopped making weird noises

I managed to do number one, and that's it :effort:

• Locked thread