Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Austrian mook posted:

This isn't all too different from what goes on in Canada honestly, people run into bears all the time, they're pretty friendly if you're not between them and their cubs.

Treadwell ghost posting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

he could probably make good money if they could wheel him out in front of nerds in high school and go "if you don't start showering and wearing deodorant every day then in 15 years THIS WILL BE YOU" while he strokes a frightened cat and visible stink lines emanate from his sweaty pits.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

her art is really bad though so i think the correct solution here is to dump her

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

PleasingFungus posted:

Does anyone have the quote about two men sitting on a bench at an old folks' home, one of whom lived their life having EXPERIENCES and ADVENTURES, and the other one who lived his life getting as swole as possible?

Is that the one with the line "I could lift that man"?

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

CowboyKid posted:

Probably not as much as you weigh.
daaaamn

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

An Angry Bug posted:

how slow do you fuckers read

change your name back to meaty martha

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Austrian mook posted:

can you quote? I don't have archives.

quote:

I have also been working out! My modem is broken and my phone eats half the posts I try to make, including all the posts I've tried to make here. I'll try this one more time.

Tuesday and Thursday was boot camp. The other people in the class missed a few sessions, so there's some make up sessions which the trainer's invited me to. Of course, I will be taking advantage of that.

Weigh-in (04/12/13): 204 lbs

10min elliptical

Squat
5x80
5x90
5x100
5x110
5x120

DB Bench Press
5x40
5x45
5x50
5x55
5x60

Chin-ups
22x110
12x110

30min elliptical

like 5 times

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

An angry moose is more dangerous than a bear.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Volkerball posted:

A good 90% of bears I've seen have been those little teenager shits that scamper up a loving tree like a squirrel. I could probably punt them around and mom already left them on their own, so she'll just listen to them yell in the distance and laugh. I've only seen 4 or 5 big as gently caress ones, and the majority of them were on one 20 mile stretch in the middle of nowhere, yukon. Most moose are prime "gently caress your poo poo up" size, and I've seen hundreds that could gently caress someones life up. That's another reason bears aren't really a big deal. ~alaska post~

In the tiny town I lived in in Northern B.C. the "airport" had a giant stuffed bear in the lobby. Huge thing.

Apparently it was killed by a 90-year-old woman with a .22.

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Dan Didio posted:

Haha, what kind of stupid bitch would say something like that?

EDIT: Oh. Of course.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Triskelli posted:

Jesus Christ, did those things happen in meatspace? How?

All of them literally happened except the last one which is slightly exaggerated in that the skeleton was actually someone who was still alive but physically resembled a skeleton.

• Locked thread