Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

i just started watching ds9

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Benjamin Black posted:

well nobody in the Federation gets paid, they just do what they like doing

I still don't understand what they do with quark doing a brisk trade in everything, do they ever get around to taxing his rear end?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

i watched some more episodes
if wishes were horses and the forsaken were kinda cringeworthy but i liked Dramatis Personae

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Meat Recital posted:

season one is not representative of the series as a whole. the writers were still stuck in their TNG mentality and you get a lot of lovely alien/planet/anomaly of the week episodes. the series doesn't really hit it's stride until terry farrell dies.

thanks for spoilers rear end in a top hat

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

It will never happen. GBS is mind prison and we are all stuck here with Miles.

:aaa:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Professor Shark posted:

"O'Brien, I need you to hold Keiko's leg while Data and I give her The Promotion, I saw it on Brazzers"

goldmine already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

good

• Locked thread