Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i'm gonna go white water rafting in the holodeck and break my arm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i'm miles o'brien and i have inadvertently become the leader of a bajoran village to fight the yearly monster that comes to take our crops, and i'm not happy about it!!!

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Fandyien posted:

i'm miles o'brien and i have inadvertently become the leader of a bajoran village to fight the yearly monster that comes to take our crops, and i'm not happy about it!!!

the monster is a dal'rok or some stupid bajoran poo poo, gently caress bajorans

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

in this episode keiko is concerned she doesn't get to interact with plants enogh

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNyut2fgf5w
here is an eight minute video of o'brien getting repeatedly owned

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Benjamin Black posted:

well there was a TNG episode where the TNG crew discovered there was an ancient human-like alien race that masturbated all over the galaxy and that's why all the races in the galaxy are so human-like

kind of surprised they never brought it up again considering how important that discovery was, i mean they kept bringing up that warp speed limit after that episode where it turns out their warp engines were raping the galaxy (although it looks like they found a workaround later)

they were only loving up like one part of the galaxy i thought

it was killing some dipshit race with a silly forehead but nobody in starfleet cared probably

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Benjamin Black posted:

really? I remember it affecting the whole galaxy in general and then for a while they only went up to warp 4 for anything but emergencies

then later they got new warp engines i guess

i dont know i watched that episode again like two days ago but it wasn't memorable enough

anyway i'm obrien and i'm frustrated by cardassian design choices

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i'm miles o'brien and i'm struggling to teach this class of 13 year olds the definitions of words

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i may be the hero of setlek III but im really very modest about it

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

sometimes i think he and julian get together and kiss when they're doing that battle of britain thing

hold on while i write a 1000 page story about this

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

alternate reality miles o'brien is a fuckin chump

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Tiberius Christ posted:

does synthehol actually get you drunk cause miles is downing bottle after bottle and getting more frustrated as the night drags on

it has mild intoxicating effects but you can sober up instantly or some poo poo. scotty hates it

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

mysterious frankie posted:

FIRST DAY AT THE OFFICE

O'Brien: So, this is Deep Space 9. I think we're going to like it here, eh Keik...

*Sisko storms into the promenade. He grabs a shopkeep at random*

Sisko: Baseball!

O'Brien: ...o?

*Sisko turns on his heels, now weeping*

Sisko: I loved her but love cannot TURN. back. TIME.

*Sisko decks a random woman then, laughing hysterically, clambers atop a table*

Sisko: JAM-BA-LA-YA!!!

O'Brien: I've made a terrible mistake.

*Curb Your Enthusiasm theme starts playing, cut to credits.*

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

i'm smiley and i never smile

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

today i insatalled holocams in all the tholian bathrooms. i need to know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

remember when someone gives quark a bunch of worthless gold with the latinum sucked out like the filling from a twinkie

• Locked thread