Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Demon is the best ringer. #roadtoti4 #DEDICATION

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Firebatgyro posted:

So for some reason Bamboe+4 are playing an Uzbek team in the Korean Dota league :iiam:

http://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit

um please....its Purge+Blitz + 3.....

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Crowbear posted:

I think that was because he was 1v1 against Demon more than anything. Blitz is pretty good with a few other mids but nothing as good as his Storm obviously.

They lost that game because Febby was pretty poo poo.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I thought NS retired? Huh? At least Lightofheaven is out because seriously he sucked.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

TheRat posted:

EE casting :v:

I think you mean ~EE SAMA~, also :siren:SLARDAR:siren: picked. GET DAT ZERO MANA COST BLINK

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Goetta posted:

Maybe thats it. Like Speed make good decisions to a certain extent but tend to get too cute (for the lack of a better term) and do poo poo like Midas rush SF or EBlade Gyro that comes back to bite them

Oh I forgot about Eblade gyro. God loving drat that was so bad.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

mikeraskol posted:

Uhhhhh I don't think you heard but Gyro had to go gimmicky Dagon/E-Blade against SF backed up by Dazzle and Abaddon, normal items would not work.

They still lost that game.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
HOLY poo poo ZEPHYR!!!!

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Corey is legit. Those are some awesome pounces he's landing.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
What an amazing comeback.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Bamboe nyx was legit as gently caress in that game.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Oh poo poo a DP has been picked. PUB META YES

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Firebatgyro posted:

Its either him or Blitz mark1

Lets be fair that wasn't Blitz fault. It was all Febby.

Meat Recital posted:

Jeyo swoops in, plays like poo poo, grabs oversized check, and leaves. Must be nice.

8 million is $7520 USD, so not really a oversized check at all.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Majuju posted:

I feel like on the larger scale that this outcome really isn't a positive one for Dota in Korea. You had a final for a hugely-sponsored tournament take place between a team of Westerners and a team with only one Korean on it (and a Canadian ringer brought in at the last moment). I read a post elsewhere that showed that Dota's market share/player numbers over in Korea are total poo poo and down from when it was first introduced. If any of you are more studied up on this/have more insight/can call me full of poo poo with backing arguments, by all means, do so!

Well its just a sponsorship league really. MVP and Startale I think won the first 2 already, but the real test begins when KDL starts up soon (Kespa).

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

gangnam reference posted:

Don't worry, lemons and I will announce the final lineup of Radical Anime Gamerz in due time.

can i play support?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
OPA DENDI

Good hook there to kill WK.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
What the gently caress was that coil :psyduck:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

This is a huge loving deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyErVuV_qHc

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Super Rad posted:

Are there actually enough EU Dota2 fans to make it so that the stadium doesn't look very, very empty? And yes, I say this fully realizing that the EU is where Dota's foothold is arguably the strongest.

They make a solid case that the LCS and Blizzcon keep selling out all the time in minutes and say the growth is there. I don't know if it will be packed but its definitely going to do well. I'm actually very tempted to buy tickets and I don't even live in Germany. Its just a really cool thing that it will be in the World Cup Stadium.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Fluff feeds 2 kills including first blood.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Goetta posted:

Has Huskar been picked competitively at all recently? Certainly less than Meepo I think

The last time I remember seeing Huskar getting picked was at like Starladder 1 or 2 finals with Na'vi in it. That was so long ago.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Lumi is the best caster. :colbert:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Teamwipe from Na'vi. Although it cost 2 buybacks.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I believe.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

TheQat posted:

game lost, but new meta won. That meepo support was genuinely legit

Easily countered.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Monster invitational starts tomorrow here in Austin. I'll be there if anyone wants to hang out.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Singsing holy poo poo!

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Rare footage of tc actually not playing like poo poo this game! Also I'm at the event and there's so much monster stuff. In the center I poo poo you not is a monster fridge stacked with monster inside. :lol:

also can't see where ayesee is casting from.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Majuju posted:

I wanna know what this crowd is getting so excited for. Anyone at the venue?

I was there, behind this stage was a war gaming truck and they were giving out free stuff if you shouted: WARGAMING. Pretty dumb.

E: yes there was also a truck with a music iOS game near this stage as well with a loving organ and it was pretty annoying as well.

The REAL Goobusters fucked around with this message at 06:19 on Mar 10, 2014

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Well I for some reason can no longer connect to the D2CL stream. Thanks a lot daily motion!

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

HGH posted:

I actually can but DM is so poo poo that I can't change resolutions(the option for it isn't even there), meaning it's always locked in at 720p which I can't even run.

Apparently the stream was down, and it just came up. And holy poo poo ARS loving ART

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
THIS GAME IS loving CRAZY. YO VP

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Kainser posted:

The team manager made a blog post and from what I understand so did they basically make some changes that Fluff wanted and said 'here you go, make this work or we kick you'.

e: http://www.teamliquidpro.com/news/2014/03/18/nazgul-on-fluffs-blog

Yeah seriously that blog was some real childish poo poo. I probably would have kicked him right after that.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
YO MYM???????????

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Oh my god these throws from MYM.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
UNICORN WHY

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Liquid lose to a Brazilian team. This is it. This is rock bottom.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Rare footage of eHug actually winning a game.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Kainser posted:

North American team beating CIS team on US server, no surprise

Then again its VP man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
This game is loving awesome.

• Locked thread