Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

The weirdest thing about the Eye Laser Flirting Game is that it's not one of a kind. In my search I found one with identical concept and gameplay, but it was Japanese and seemed mildly better so maybe Flirting In The Street ripped that one off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

So during the stream D-Vac played a game and I mentioned that I had recorded a video for the thread. Here is the video. I'm sorry for everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB8mO81mOBU

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

You do not know the hell we had to go through to even be able to play Mary Kate and Ashley: Sweet 16: License to Drive just to find out we can't.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

That last game was just depressing.

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

Look out world, there's a new cop in town. And she doesn't have a sense of style. Coming Soon, Fashion Cop 2: Fashion Harder

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

The message just leaks PUA

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

On the subject of girl centered comics here's something that shows the importance of women in the industry as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoWitch
Oct 9, 2012

This was a great thread, I'm dying at that last video.

Also yeah, Goldmine

• Locked thread